What's everyone up to this weekend?

I've had the flu all week so just chillin' tonight.

Sat- going to San Diego
Sun- going to the Chargers game

Anyone doing anything fun?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oooooh

Doc Barack gotta ladeeeee?
Watching the Winnipeg Blue Bombers game on Saturday. NFL network covers Canadian Football now. Woohoo
Not much LOL
i have a cold for the weekend
I got to start the weekend meeting my brand-new baby niece tonight... born just yesterday... awwww.
The rest of the weekend? Ah, I dunno. I gotta have my eyes checked out, unfortunately, so I guess I'm going to do that. Never had to wear glasses before, but everything's been looking doubled lately. :(
hey grats on the new niece and I wish I wore glasses sometimes....there's an upside I am sure (other than being able to see)

GalaxyDuster said:
I got to start the weekend meeting my brand-new baby niece tonight... born just yesterday... awwww.
The rest of the weekend? Ah, I dunno. I gotta have my eyes checked out, unfortunately, so I guess I'm going to do that. Never had to wear glasses before, but everything's been looking doubled lately. :(
Why, thank you! Not happy about the possibility of glasses, though... just seems like an expensive accessory doomed to being lost, scratched, broken, etc... not to mention my eyes will probably finally relax after so many years of strain, and then I'll never be able to see without them again.



hintofcoolness said:
hey grats on the new niece and I wish I wore glasses sometimes....there's an upside I am sure (other than being able to see)

GalaxyDuster said:
I got to start the weekend meeting my brand-new baby niece tonight... born just yesterday... awwww.
The rest of the weekend? Ah, I dunno. I gotta have my eyes checked out, unfortunately, so I guess I'm going to do that. Never had to wear glasses before, but everything's been looking doubled lately. :(
Tomorrow - Get the baby's crib set up, take kid to the dinosaur museum. Rawr.

Sunday - hopefully a lot of laziness and napping.

Ah yeah.
Homework, homework and more homework. Maybe try to spend some time with the fam.
Sat- b-day party

Sun-sleeping
well at least you're staying positive :)

GalaxyDuster said:
Why, thank you! Not happy about the possibility of glasses, though... just seems like an expensive accessory doomed to being lost, scratched, broken, etc... not to mention my eyes will probably finally relax after so many years of strain, and then I'll never be able to see without them again.



hintofcoolness said:
hey grats on the new niece and I wish I wore glasses sometimes....there's an upside I am sure (other than being able to see)

GalaxyDuster said:
I got to start the weekend meeting my brand-new baby niece tonight... born just yesterday... awwww.
The rest of the weekend? Ah, I dunno. I gotta have my eyes checked out, unfortunately, so I guess I'm going to do that. Never had to wear glasses before, but everything's been looking doubled lately. :(
1. work. which is actually ok as i need a solid excuse not to go to a really lame party tonight.

2. work. which is bad as there 876923774987289347 things i'd rather spend my weekend doing.

3. work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video