What's everybody up to?

Tags: feels like we haven't done this in a long time

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today: Working on a Bank Holiday sucks, unless there's nobody on your floor and you can watch youtube all day. Dinner with the folks, drinks, flirting with the bar maid trying to get a free drink.

Tomorrow: Sleep, try to convince myseld that it's not too early to start Christmas shopping, going to a friend's wedding.

Sunday: Complain about how my fantasy (american) football team sucks, watch (american) football, complain about having to go to work monday.

Not so good of a weekend.. A close cousin doesn't have much time left so this weekend is my chance to say goodbye.

So sorry....that is not happy at all....here's a hug 

G Foo Chombey said:

Not so good of a weekend.. A close cousin doesn't have much time left so this weekend is my chance to say goodbye.

Sorry Chombey! Hoping for the best outcome. <3

G Foo Chombey said:

I'm studying all weekend. Maybe go to the beach with the fam for a bit if the weather permits. Will bake some goodies and send some out to friends.

Birdmagon said:

G Foo Chombey said:

early night tonight,

wedding night doo tomorrow night, and it will be my first bit of alcohol in 3 weeks!!

sunday, uni work and other boring shiz

Horribly painful thing to go through, Chombey.  So sorry. 

edgey44 said:

Birdmagon said:

G Foo Chombey said:

Today- parade, bandorama, was cold all day

Tomorrow- be some place warm

Sunday- go to Magic Mountain, get talked into going on a bunch of scary ass rides, probably end up with a queasy tummy at some point 

funny thing happened on the way to the wedding. I got to the cocktail hour and didn't recognize anyone. Then my date pointed out the bride and groom, and I said "I think we're at the wrong wedding." And got the hell out of there.

so apparently I f-up-ed the dates, and it's actually next saturday. But the food was pretty good, so now I know what I have to look forward to.

you should of stayed and blagged it until you got kicked out!

bringbackbeibs [spaz] said:

funny thing happened on the way to the wedding. I got to the cocktail hour and didn't recognize anyone. Then my date pointed out the bride and groom, and I said "I think we're at the wrong wedding." And got the hell out of there.

so apparently I f-up-ed the dates, and it's actually next saturday. But the food was pretty good, so now I know what I have to look forward to.

that did cross my mind, I may have done it if I was by myself.

bringbackbiebs [edgey44] said:

you should of stayed and blagged it until you got kicked out!

bringbackbeibs [spaz] said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video