rock on!

Views: 433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's too late, stefan, we already ruined his birthday.

for once he's right about something. i purposely did not wish him a happy birthday. 

I noticed Hedgey wished Lewis a happy birthday in chat, but Lewis probably ignored him.

i know how you feel lewis.

none of the customer service reps at amazon.com wished me a happy birthday last year.....i have been doing my best to make them feel really bad about it.  a mutual friend told me that they plan to send me a free Kindle as well as a signed copy of a book by my favorite living author this year even though it benefits them in zero ways, shape or form.  but im going to still be ungrateful and try to make them feel like s*** because they should have known that i already own a Kindle and I have already read that book.....

the c****

I would have wished Lewis a happy birthday on the actual day, but I was on hiatus and unable to.

lol @ "members/fans". how many members of weezer need to wish lewis happy birthday before he's satisfied?

that sounds like it should be the beginning of a joke. it's not.

Zayn Malik's Enticing Jihad said:

for once he's right about something. i purposely did not wish him a happy birthday. 

I'll go with 6

b[err]y[_]ry[dell] said:

lol @ "members/fans". how many members of weezer need to wish lewis happy birthday before he's satisfied?

So by reading this message, we HAVE to wish him a happy birthday?

That's just outrageous.  I wish Lewis would not come on here and expect these things.  There is nothing in the "terms of services" that says I must wish him a happy birthday.  

Zayn Malik's Enticing Jihad said:

I guarantee no members of weezer will wish me a happy birthday. Lewis is so lucky.

Happy Birthday Gohi! 

haha you lose

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service