there's no official date, so i'm calling it now.

Tags: f*** you lewis

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we're proud of you too, lewis.

Lewis Digges said:

You see Biebs what happens when you post a nice thread like this. You didn't use any sarcasms, putdowns or nasty cracks when you did this either. It's a huge improvement so keep it up and I'm proud of you for it.

Oh yeah, I think that we can consider August 19th as an official date as well since it was the day that Rivers called Scott to ask him to become bass player in Weezer so we can add the phone call to the list.

Lewis Digges said:

You see Biebs what happens when you post a nice thread like this. You didn't use any sarcasms, putdowns or nasty cracks when you did this either. It's a huge improvement so keep it up and I'm proud of you for it.

HAPPY CAPS LOCK
Also Pat looked like he wanted to pop Matt one right in the jaw.
I think Scott might be in it just for the money.

brofessefef said:

Has anyone noticed how Scott hasn't said thank you for this?  I mean, it'd only take like five minutes to log on and say thanks for your support and stuff.

You can tell he isn't happy because he wasn't in that picture with Matt, Pat and Karl so obviously wanted nothing to do with it but the other guys just did it anyway even though he said no don't do it.

i like to think that you and scott would disagree on political matters, lewis.

but then again, i'm not obsessed with scott, so i don't really know which way he leans.

Lewis Digges said:

I think that Scott should run for President of the United States.

SCOTT SHRINER FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!

Lewis Digges said:

I think that Scott should run for President of the United States.

SCOTT SHRINER FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!

I think Scott would vote for Chuck Norris....or whomever his wife is voting for.  She is very opinionated on her blog, and I don't get that vibe from Scott.
Woot woot happy 10yr Scott!! I ♥ Scott.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video