Does anyone know when the music video is coming out? Didn't they shoot it back in the beginning of December?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know, Karl?

I think Weezer has always had terrible timing when releasing singles.  Hurley came out in September, and we still don't have a 2nd single.  What goes through their heads when thinking about releasing singles?  Especially with weezer release rates.  They need to start pumping these singles out.

The most disappointing release decision I can think of in Weezer history was not releasing Can't Stop Partying as a single for the summer of 2010.  really?!?!?!?!  Weezer could have broken onto Top 40 radio stations and been the party jamb of the summer.

Yeah Rivers said in an interview that Cant Stop Partying was gonna be a single with a music video. Who knows why he changed his mind after declaring it as his "Favourite song from Raditude"?

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I don't know, Karl?

I think Weezer has always had terrible timing when releasing singles.  Hurley came out in September, and we still don't have a 2nd single.  What goes through their heads when thinking about releasing singles?  Especially with weezer release rates.  They need to start pumping these singles out.

The most disappointing release decision I can think of in Weezer history was not releasing Can't Stop Partying as a single for the summer of 2010.  really?!?!?!?!  Weezer could have broken onto Top 40 radio stations and been the party jamb of the summer.

Look what happened with the Greatest Man video...... NOTHING.
*disappointed*
so many 'lost' hits
in this webisode,  they were filming  the new video.. but  since december no info about  it.. ,  .. http://weezer.com/profiles/blogs/20101223-webisode-43-hang-on
It's not coming out. 
source?

Farkas said:
It's not coming out. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…