Any news on this? I know Karl said they shot the video and the video along with the single remix would be coming out sometime in January after the Memories tour.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tuesday? Are you joking or did you really hear that somewhere?

Dorian Zelaya said:
Tuesday
Wait a minute...Tuesday's February.

Jordan said:
Tuesday? Are you joking or did you really hear that somewhere?

Dorian Zelaya said:
Tuesday
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_b...

That's not the official studio remix, but that is what it will sound like. It would be awesome if they were to release the single on Tuesday!
Its Tuesday, where is the video.. so HA you were wrong.
Yeah, I think he was joking.

nickykoro said:
Its Tuesday, where is the video.. so HA you were wrong.

I'm starting to wonder if this will ever come out.  Hurley was released back in September, right?

For what it's worth, Wikipedia has the official release of 'Hang On' as a single listed as 2/15/2011.  Take that for what it is, and there's no rationale why it lists that date...

Here ya go.

JayPeeCee said:

I'm starting to wonder if this will ever come out.  Hurley was released back in September, right?

For what it's worth, Wikipedia has the official release of 'Hang On' as a single listed as 2/15/2011.  Take that for what it is, and there's no rationale why it lists that date...

Could be, the 14th's their birthday, right?

JayPeeCee said:

Wow, cool.  Thanks.  Great quality.

Paperface said:
Here ya go.

JayPeeCee said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video