I just heard Hang on come on the radio on the local college station and I noticed that I liked the radio version alot better than the studio version. The radio version seems so much more like old weezer. it made me think about the difference between the Tired of Sex studio version and deluxe edition tracking rough. Whats everyone elses opinion?

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the radio version more.
I SLIGHTLY like the studio version more. 

I like the radio one slightly more.  The solo is what does it for me.

Can this version be purchased anywhere?

Much more a fan of the studio version. The radio mix is good in its own way, but I was a huge fan of the layers on the original version. I'm not so much attached to the idea of everything they do sounding like "old Weezer" as long as the production, arrangement etc. suit the song well, and I'm all for trying new things as long as it's pulled off well, which I thought the original "Hang On" did.

runnersdialzero said:
Much more a fan of the studio version. The radio mix is good in its own way, but I was a huge fan of the layers on the original version. I'm not so much attached to the idea of everything they do sounding like "old Weezer" as long as the production, arrangement etc. suit the song well, and I'm all for trying new things as long as it's pulled off well, which I thought the original "Hang On" did.
Both have their own merit.
This

runnersdialzero said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video