Has anyone heard of a release date maybe for the new hang on version of the song?...there's a video on youtube and it sounds awesome...

Tags: 2010, hang, hurley, on, rivers, weezer

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Rivers said on here that the Hang On music video is coming out at the beginning of next year. I assume that's when the new version will be released.

There's a new version of Hang On? Could you post the link to the video please?

Yeah I heard maybe in Jan or something... but where are you seeing this video?  Is it just from the ustream?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqTcGyNvIC8

Sorry its kinda bad quality but I think it's the best we can get right now.

TheGreatestFanThatEverLived said:

There's a new version of Hang On? Could you post the link to the video please?

Yeah. Karl said the video is already done. They shot it before the Memories tour began, but, it won't be released until sometime in early 2011 after the Memories tour is over.
So, I guess we just hang on untill hang on comes out.
Sounds awesome

So... does this mean there'll be a new version of Hurley or will it be on the next album (or just an individual single)?
I'm pretty sure it's just going to be a new single 

Australia untoured since 1996! said:
Sounds awesome So... does this mean there'll be a new version of Hurley or will it be on the next album (or just an individual single)?
What did they change about it? I couldn't hear much difference in that one. Was that solo in Hurley? That youtube link is worth clicking on just for the picture of the frog btw, hilarious.
Oh, I also heard Hang On on either a History or Discovery channel commercial. I didn't catch the show it was promoting or anything because we were about to start recording. I just remember telling the guys that's weezers new song. Anyone else seen it?
any new info on the new version release?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video