So I just realized "El Scorcho" is a dead on synopsis of my current situation. I met a half-Japanese girl in my speech 101 class a few months ago, and the thing is it's the last day of class tomorrow and I still can't get myself to ask her out. She somewhat knows me, since we talk to each other in class and stuff, but other than that no numbers/Facebook or outside contact. I like her personality and humor from the times I've been with her, and I just think things would work perfectly, but that's just my wishful thinking. Would it be awkward to ask someone I don't really know too well out? It's the last day, so I probably won't see her again anyway. I know asking for love advice on a public forum is pretty weird, but I'm bored at the moment and feel like writing this down will ease my anxiety heh...

So, what do you guys/gals think, is it creepy and should I move on or should I just try despite the possible humiliation?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol. Good teachings Brofessefef.

Brofessefef said:
Actually, I agree too - go for it. There's just one thing to keep in mind:

I got my popcorn...so how did this soap opera end?


hintofcoolness said:
Why bother? It's gonna hurt him. It's going to KILL when she deserts him.

Radioactive said:
You should ask her to go to a Green Day concert. If she hasn't heard of them, go into her room and read her diary. Then you guys can watch Grunge leg job Nu Jack through a press table whilst listening to Cio Cio San.

How stupid are you? You can't talk about it, you gotta type about it and make a post of your heart. For all you know, she wants you to. Or maybe she doesn't know what to do. Or quite possibly she's too afraid to say she's falling for you.

What you need to do is get your head out of the sand, if you think the two of you would make a good team. She might do anything for you, like cleaning your fingernails. But it could be just some stupid dream, because you're not even willing to ask her while looking into her eyes without shaking. She could bring home the Thanksgiving feast if you bring home the breakfast strips for the next day.

If she's a lot like you, then she could be good for you. And you'd be good for her.


Very true. It /has/ happened to him twice before. If he doesn't do it, it won't happen to him anymore. On the other hand, he has known a lot of girls before. What's the harm in him dating one more? They could even get together. Though she might break his heart next summer. I guess he'd rather keep a-whackin'.






Bass Playa said:
Not to be rude but just grow a pair and ask. if you never ask you'll always be left wondering "what if?"

Also very true. If he's wondering if she wants him to, she wants him to. You should make a move 'cause you ain't got all semester. Then you guys can watch 'Titanic' and go to Best Buy, and meet her mom and dad. Always remember that if her mother cooks meatloaf and you're a vegan, eat it anyways if you dig her enough. Try to strike up a conversation with her dad if his eyes are fixed at whatever's on TV. When you're older and there's an awkward silence, use the opportunity to propose to her.
YEAH WHAT HAPPENED? If the outcome is boring please fabricate something entertaining for us to read.
haha i laughed so much when i heard this!


placemats said:
Lol. Good teachings Brofessefef.

Brofessefef said:
Actually, I agree too - go for it. There's just one thing to keep in mind:

Don't Keep Fishin'. Take Control and give her a Love Explosion, and it should all Fall Together in the end. Just think of the Possibilities for you two, even before the end of December. You could sing her your Heart Songs, go on an Island in the Sun, and watch grunge leg-drop new jack through a press table. Just remember, Don't Let Go, cause there is No Other One.

lol I didn't know that Watching Grunge Leg Drop Nu-Jack Through a Press Table was a song title. =p

Of course it would be hard to put El Scorcho in that. All I could think of is: "We should eat Tacos with El Scorcho on it"

TheGreatestFanThatEverLived said:

Don't Keep Fishin'. Take Control and give her a Love Explosion, and it should all Fall Together in the end. Just think of the Possibilities for you two, even before the end of December. You could sing her your Heart Songs, go on an Island in the Sun, and watch grunge leg-drop new jack through a press table. Just remember, Don't Let Go, cause there is No Other One.
I know. You're a jackass.

he has a point

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

SO HOW DO YOU INTEND TO PUT EL SCORCHO ON TACOS HUH

ANSWER THAT SMART GUY

Uhhhh and you are a fan on their website because?

Kim Jong-Blurkom said:

Ask if she likes weezer. If she says "no" then your in. That band is terrible.

man there are some serious losers on this site

DEfinitely go for it bro, don't do what rivers did and not pursue her b/c ur left wondering 'what if?" just get her digits and facebook friend her, then ask her to go out for coffee after class..DUH!

Radioactive said:

You should ask her to go to a Green Day concert. If she hasn't heard of them, go into her room and read her diary. Then you guys can watch Grunge leg job Nu Jack through a press table whilst listening to Cio Cio San.

How stupid are you? You can't talk about it, you gotta type about it and make a post of your heart. For all you know, she wants you to. Or maybe she doesn't know what to do. Or quite possibly she's too afraid to say she's falling for you.

What you need to do is get your head out of the sand, if you think the two of you would make a good team. She might do anything for you, like cleaning your fingernails. But it could be just some stupid dream, because you're not even willing to ask her while looking into her eyes without shaking. She could bring home the Thanksgiving feast if you bring home the breakfast strips for the next day.

If she's a lot like you, then she could be good for you. And you'd be good for her.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video