I have a Epiphone G-310 SG white electric guitar signed by Weezer that I won in a Axe Body products contest and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it.

Tags: Weezer, guitar

Views: 900

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depends on the price.

I bought the same one from a guy who won as well.  I paid $600.  Take in to consideration these guitars go for about $400 new.

First off, they go for roughly 250 new depending on the store.

Second off, this product is used drastically dropping the price. Unsigned, this guitar is wouldn't even be worth 200.

Finally the signature. Stupid fans think this guitar is worth thousands of dollars because it's signed when in fact, signatures actually add no value. Many used stores hold these items when they get them for display and if it's simply a CD or poster, may give them away to loyal customers or workers.However, we are all Weezer fans, so we will pay more for it just like people buy copies of Lion and the Witch for upward of $40.

So for somebody who knows about guitars and is a fan, they shouldn't pay more than $300 excluding any shipping.

$300 sounds pretty fine to me seeing as the guy above said he paid $600. I'd sell it for $350 just to cover shipping too.
I might be interested in buying...
I'll take it for 350
I'm going to bed if you want to give me payment details I'll check on the am.

Terminator said:
I'll take it for 350
Anyone who wants to buy can have a price war or something lol. But anyone interested can email me at Robertzizo@yahoo.com it's the same email to my paypal.
I'll pay 750 for it. 

750 cents. Ha!
Too bad it's an Epiphone. They suck.

I rock a 2003 Splattercaster. I'll post pics of it in the right section when I'm not lazy.
Jimmy Hunt said:

They're not too bad if you change the pups. (Though for the price I'd rather get a Mex-Strat. Especially since the quality in recent years has almost been edging ever closer to MIA models.)

Connor Dalton [awesome] said:
Too bad it's an Epiphone. They suck.
I'm not having a price war over this.  I made an offer of 350 because you specifically stated you would sell it for that.

Robert Zizo said:
Anyone who wants to buy can have a price war or something lol. But anyone interested can email me at Robertzizo@yahoo.com it's the same email to my paypal.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video