I have a Epiphone G-310 SG white electric guitar signed by Weezer that I won in a Axe Body products contest and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it.

Tags: Weezer, guitar

Views: 900

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!  $2000 and it has a broken string lolololololololol 

Something else to consider - is that it's the guitar body itself that is signed and not the pickguard. If it was the pickguard only with sigs, that would decrease the value (of it being a signed guitar). But this makes me wonder, other than your word that you won it in a contest that apparently advertised it as being signed by Weezer, do you have any proof or certificates that these signatures are authentic?

First off... In the add it does say that I have pictures of the band signing it.  I saw them at Best Buy when they were doing their signing tour...

Second... If it has a broken string they are pretty cheap...you can go buy one...and while you're there you may want to pick up a tuner so you can tune it as well.  I am definitely sure that it is not currently in tune.

Third, I posted it for 2k because I actually personally do not want to sell it.  BUT, we currently really need the money.  I have kids and they are more important to me then anything in the world.  If I didn't need the money then I would not be selling it.  The cool thing is that I also got their autograph on a picture that I have taken of them playing ...and also I have it on a Weezer album... so...

Bottom line, we need the money...I don't really want to sell it but if someone wanted to give me 2k for it then I would probably feel a little better about it. 

:(

p.s. not to mention it's actually a good guitar, lol   Dean Contour <3 BLUE and BEAUTIFUL

check out my pics and tell me what you think!? lol

I think this is a rip-off.

Did Matt, Mikey or Scott sign it?.

i don't know hugh, why don't you read the craigslist ad?

Not sure why kbiebs is being mean here...

It's signed by Rivers, Brian, Pat and Scott. 

Not sure why Donnae is trying to dupe people here...

Donnae said:

Not sure why kbiebs is being mean here...

It's signed by Rivers, Brian, Pat and Scott. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video