I know a lot of people on here do not have DirectTv so I thought I'd spread the music!

Views: 1736

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you :D
AMAZING
THANKS!!

Super cool to spread the love.  I saw it on DTV the other day, but not in 3D! :(  ... lol

I thought it was pretty good, some of the first few songs they played were a little rough but it got better as they went on.  Most interesting part was probably the Rivers interview though.

Yea I know.. he seemed so sincere. It was amazing. So different from his early interviews.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Super cool to spread the love.  I saw it on DTV the other day, but not in 3D! :(  ... lol

I thought it was pretty good, some of the first few songs they played were a little rough but it got better as they went on.  Most interesting part was probably the Rivers interview though.

I'd never heard of Guitar centre sessions before, that was really satisfying and I'm glad I finally got round to watching it. Thanks alot jklein. Rivers came across really well in the interview,  really earnest, I thought his vocals and the whole bands live performances were terrific aswell.

Thanks that was great!

"Guitar wanking"? Hahaha

Seriously though, he's gotten way better at doing interviews. Amazing how someone can change so much.

Guitar wanking? I guess I missed that, hahaha!

I agree, the interview was great!

I ONLY GOT TO SEE HALF OF IT THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS
Well, that's what it sounded like, anyway.. haha. Way better than his earlier interviews, he just seemed so comfortable.

jKlein said:

Guitar wanking? I guess I missed that, hahaha!

I agree, the interview was great!

Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service