So just got myself an amp head, and I need a recommendation on what cabinet I should get. 

Normally I've never had to worry about that since it was always a combo (plus I secretly hated my amp).  I know I am definitely a closed back amp kind of guy, but just shoot me some ideas/preferences. 

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sick freak.

musiconmymind08 said:

I know I am definitely a closed back amp kind of guy

Hey just because I have certain perverted amp preferences doesn't make me any different from you

big baby jesus said:

sick freak.

musiconmymind08 said:

I know I am definitely a closed back amp kind of guy

there is a chance this place is no help LOL

So I'm cooking tonight, and I need a recommendation on what spices I should get.

well, i just had a nice pork so i'd say pineapples and allspice

this_is_a_recording said:

So I'm cooking tonight, and I need a recommendation on what spices I should get.





this_is_a_recording said:

So I'm cooking tonight, and I need a recommendation on what spices I should get.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video