Yeah, everybody has at least one. But are you willing to bear the onslaught of ridicule?

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can get you tickets?

placemats said:
How fun!

Birdmagon said:
Lucky sod!

edgey44 said:
I'm watching them I'm November........
Yey 

Birdmagon said:
This.

SPAZMATIK1 said:
if liking Maddness is wrong, I don't wanna be right

Amuro said:
Also, Madness. Although, as with Barenaked Ladies, it's more the wider public's erroneous conception of them as 'novelty' that makes them a guilty pleasure. Absolutely and Gordon respectively are brilliant, classic albums!
good idea

I still watch professional wrestling

elscorcho said:
No.

Eileen S said:
Does it have to be music?
Aw...it's been too long since I've been to the UK. Someday I'm gonna take you up on that kind of offer :)

edgey44 said:
I can get you tickets?

placemats said:
How fun!

Birdmagon said:
Lucky sod!

edgey44 said:
I'm watching them I'm November........
Yey 

Birdmagon said:
This.

SPAZMATIK1 said:
if liking Maddness is wrong, I don't wanna be right

Amuro said:
Also, Madness. Although, as with Barenaked Ladies, it's more the wider public's erroneous conception of them as 'novelty' that makes them a guilty pleasure. Absolutely and Gordon respectively are brilliant, classic albums!
i love watching this show with my nephew. sometimes i sing the songs around adults

When Steve was still alive

I enjoyed watching his show.
That show was never the same when Joe took over. Then they had to go and make Blue talk. Spoiled it.

OnlyinPinkerton said:
When Steve was still alive

I enjoyed watching his show.
I know!!!!!!! The new guy is annoying.
Let's do it... break it down!!!

crystal_iceburg said:
i love watching this show with my nephew. sometimes i sing the songs around adults

Taylor Swift and ABBA, anyone?
Well, at least Steve got to be in The Flaming Lips' movie Christmas on Mars before he died in that whaling accident.

Eileen S said:
I know!!!!!!! The new guy is annoying.
That song is far too awesome to be considered a guilty pleasure! One of my favourite bands!

SPAZMATIK1 said:
I remember p****** off my brother and a lot of my friends when I started listening to this song

Bloodhound Gang.

Jimmy Pop is a brilliant wordsmith and their music is tailored for my inner 12 year old.
I'd love to take a run at giving Evil Jared a beat down too, just to say I did it. He's a pretty tough guy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video