Yeah, everybody has at least one. But are you willing to bear the onslaught of ridicule?

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This.

SPAZMATIK1 said:
if liking Maddness is wrong, I don't wanna be right

Amuro said:
Also, Madness. Although, as with Barenaked Ladies, it's more the wider public's erroneous conception of them as 'novelty' that makes them a guilty pleasure. Absolutely and Gordon respectively are brilliant, classic albums!
Agreed. Though their recent appearances in adverts for trashy magazines, and some sort of UK GOLD comedy season haven't helped their reputation. They come across as parodies of their 'nutty boy' image. Still, this has been balanced with brilliant re-releases of the back catalogue.

Birdmagon said:
This.

SPAZMATIK1 said:

Amuro said:
Also, Madness. Although, as with Barenaked Ladies, it's more the wider public's erroneous conception of them as 'novelty' that makes them a guilty pleasure. Absolutely and Gordon respectively are brilliant, classic albums!
I remember p****** off my brother and a lot of my friends when I started listening to this song

Lady Gaga
Also this.

blakesp26 said:
Lady Gaga
I'm watching them I'm November........
Yey 

Birdmagon said:
This.

SPAZMATIK1 said:

Amuro said:
Taylor Swift and AAR
Lucky sod!

edgey44 said:
Yey 

Birdmagon said:
This.

SPAZMATIK1 said:

Amuro said:
My Chemical Romance is a big one, and I actually enjoy a few Jonas Brothers songs.
Does it have to be music?
No.

Eileen S said:
Does it have to be music?
How fun!

Birdmagon said:
Lucky sod!

edgey44 said:
Yey 

Birdmagon said:
This.

SPAZMATIK1 said:

Amuro said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video