Guess what song the lyrics that were last posted by someone go to.

Once you get it right (whether your 100% sure, or if your guess is confirmed), post your own choice of [Weezer only (no collaborations or Alone/side project work)] lyrics (at least 5 consecutive words) to be guessed by the ATW community.

Tags: grapes, pebbles

Views: 70

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Probably because it's not a Weezer song

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:
I only used Google for fluck's. lol  Teenage Dirtbag, I didn't know that one.

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:
you guys have mad google skills!
Exactly why.

Dustin Cass said:
Probably because it's not a Weezer song

I only used Google for fluck's. lol  Teenage Dirtbag, I didn't know that one.

you guys have mad google skills!
did i win? do u need another hint?

fluck said:
anyone???

fluck said:
"tell me was it a hallucination that made me feel so alone"

you didn't win. i already won. didn't you read this thread from the beginning?

ffs.

fluck said:

fluck said:
anyone???

fluck said:
Lol I Googled it.  Hurt You So Bad by Crazy Town?

fluck said:

fluck said:
anyone???

fluck said:
I hate this thread
:( no i started halfway in.

you didn't win. i already won. didn't you read this thread from the beginning?

ffs.

fluck said:

fluck said:
anyone???

fluck said:
crazy town featuring rivers motherflucking cuomo

fluck said:

fluck said:
anyone???

fluck said:
Hahahaha thought we had to be Weezer specific.

fluck said:
crazy town featuring rivers motherflucking cuomo

fluck said:

fluck said:
anyone???

fluck said:
BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.

Wilford Brimley said:
BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.BABY, FIX THE DENTS.

fluck said:

Wilford Brimley said:

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video