Guess what song the lyrics that were last posted by someone go to.

Once you get it right (whether your 100% sure, or if your guess is confirmed), post your own choice of [Weezer only (no collaborations or Alone/side project work)] lyrics (at least 5 consecutive words) to be guessed by the ATW community.

Tags: grapes, pebbles

Views: 71

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

One of my few.

fluck said:
cool story bro

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:
This might be a bit unfair.  There isn't a Weezer lyric I don't know...I'm proud of this useless achievement.
Yes it is. The first person that answered got it.

berry said:
IS IT PUT ME BACK TOGETHER?


so i win! YAY!


Jordan said:

Yes it is. The first person that answered got it.

berry said:
IS IT PUT ME BACK TOGETHER?
I wish I won at everything like berry...

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:


so i win! YAY!


Jordan said:

Yes it is. The first person that answered got it.

berry said:
IS IT PUT ME BACK TOGETHER?

Well then you would be the third winner.

But the other two posted more lyrics to guess, so they did better than you.

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:


so i win! YAY!


Jordan said:

Yes it is. The first person that answered got it.

berry said:
IS IT PUT ME BACK TOGETHER?

SEAFARING JAMB! That was a tough one ;)

 

..Burnt out and half gone mad...


David Stepp (DJS92491) said:

:)

Ciana Sherlock said:
I actually don't know that one. I'm ashamed.

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:

Put Me Back Together

 

And if you knew the things I say...

O Girl

"So it goes, and down the line..."

Ciana Sherlock said:

SEAFARING JAMB! That was a tough one ;)

 

..Burnt out and half gone mad...


David Stepp (DJS92491) said:

:)

Ciana Sherlock said:
I actually don't know that one. I'm ashamed.

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:

Put Me Back Together

 

And if you knew the things I say...

UHH RUDE

 

REPORTED

Jordan said:

Well then you would be the third winner.

But the other two posted more lyrics to guess, so they did better than you.

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:


so i win! YAY!


Jordan said:

Yes it is. The first person that answered got it.

berry said:
IS IT PUT ME BACK TOGETHER?
No. Charlie sheen won. AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:


so i win! YAY!


Jordan said:

Yes it is. The first person that answered got it.

berry said:
IS IT PUT ME BACK TOGETHER?
But you're still a winner...

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

UHH RUDE

 

REPORTED

Jordan said:

Well then you would be the third winner.

But the other two posted more lyrics to guess, so they did better than you.

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:


so i win! YAY!


Jordan said:

Yes it is. The first person that answered got it.

berry said:
IS IT PUT ME BACK TOGETHER?

 

i know :D

Jordan said:

But you're still a winner...

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

UHH RUDE

 

REPORTED

Jordan said:

Well then you would be the third winner.

But the other two posted more lyrics to guess, so they did better than you.

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:


so i win! YAY!


Jordan said:

Yes it is. The first person that answered got it.

berry said:
IS IT PUT ME BACK TOGETHER?
WINNING.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video