Been busy with school and such and haven't been here much.

How about this weather, huh? (Sorry East coasters)

How about that sports team, yeah?

And those damn politics.. sheesh.

Has Blake been in a fight with a kangaroo yet?

Who is Stevenson Alderworst and why does he sound like a massive douche bag?

Some other clever and witty question here that I can't think of?

How goes it for everyone?

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

first off... you're all that I wanted of a girl. Second off, you seem like a massive bi.tch. Maybe we should have intercourse sometime. Actually no, I only date Long Island girls sorry. But thanks for stopping by, we're so glad you're doing well in school.

She is alive!!!!

hello love!  yes i have fought many a kangaroo.  my record is 27-3-1.  that sports team was impressive.  those politics are crazy.  i am in exam week right now, so i have lots of schooling to do to.  

stick around why dontcha?! 

hai!

I shall attempt to stick around, simply because I'm incredibly impressed with your kangaroo fighting skills.

if-i-were-an-orange said:

hello love!  yes i have fought many a kangaroo.  my record is 27-3-1.  that sports team was impressive.  those politics are crazy.  i am in exam week right now, so i have lots of schooling to do to.  

stick around why dontcha?! 

Well hello there stranger. :)

hintofcoolness said:

hai!

Greetings. I haven't been on much lately either because I've been isolating myself from people because I'm strange like that.

The weather is chilly. I love my Vikings but haven't been keeping up with them. Meh. Don't know. I like salted caramel mocha, thanks for asking. I've been ok.

You?

Oh hi. What are you schooling for?

Finally getting my English degree. I'd like to work as an editor/writer for a while, then go to Grad school to get my Masters in Library Sciences. Sounds boring to most people, but I'm excited. :)

G Foo Chombey said:

MMMmmm I love the librarian-that-got-away look.

(Good luck!)

Haha, don't think I'll look that great as a librarian, but thanks for the confidence boost. :)

hintofcoolness said:

MMMmmm I love the librarian-that-got-away look.

(Good luck!)

I actually worked in the library throughout my college years (was a book mender in the repair dept.); and now I catalog/research for a living, so I actually find Library Sciences exciting as well =). Good luck with your continued schooling

suz{ANNE} said:

Finally getting my English degree. I'd like to work as an editor/writer for a while, then go to Grad school to get my Masters in Library Sciences. Sounds boring to most people, but I'm excited. :)

G Foo Chombey said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service