It has been confirmed that Universal Pictures is in Negotiations for a movie version of Green Day's Musical "American Idiot"! I'm totally Uber pshyced! What do you guys think, and who should be cast?

Tags: American Idiot, Awesome, Green Day, Movie

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't recall any of us saying Weezer is better than this "GREENDAY" fellow.

Dorian Zelaya said:

He'll yeah, all you people who say Weezer is better HA! WEEZERS NEVER HAD THEIR OWN MUSICAL OR MOVIE
I'm looking forward to it.
there is liking a band more than weezer, then there is just being a general idiot wanting to start arguments.

Dorian i am on about you, and Drewid to a extent 

*and if a someone deletes this, please give me the courtesy of telling me why, i am only making a point.
I'll say it.  Weezer is better than Green Day.  Please remove yourself and go to the American Idiot message boards where you can talk about skateboard tricks and brain freezes.

Dorian Zelaya said:
He'll yeah, all you people who say Weezer is better HA! WEEZERS NEVER HAD THEIR OWN MUSICAL OR MOVIE
This technically is an American Idiot Board....... just saying :/

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
I'll say it.  Weezer is better than Green Day.  Please remove yourself and go to the American Idiot message boards where you can talk about skateboard tricks and brain freezes.

Dorian Zelaya said:
technically, we have idiots of all nationalities here.

gingerman621 said:
This technically is an American Idiot Board....... just saying :/

Dorian Zelaya said:
why does every thread involving dorian turn into a discussion about two shitty bands.
So, you're calling Weezer a crappy band? You're a member of their online community!

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
why does every thread involving dorian turn into a discussion about two shitty bands.

I never made any of those claims, and who really cares about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

If both bands ended today, Weezer leaves us with Pinkerton and Green Day leaves us with American Idiot.  Which one do you think will be remembered in 50 years?  Pinkerton, an album that inspired a generation of music makers, or American Idiot, an album with "idiot" in the title.

Dorian Zelaya said:

Weezer is not better than Green Day, in fact with the pop music Weezer probaly won't make it to the RIRHAF, Green Day is way better, I forgot who said Weezer was more true to themselves and that they don't use cheap gimmicks  like Green Day,oh  yeah? What about YouTube? WTF are they advertising Hurley on a Fred video? Green Day has never sunk that low and they still won Grammys for American Idiot and 21st... Rock Album of the year
Plus they won that MTV contest where people voted, and Weezer lost at round 2 (make believe is a good album though)

Dorian Zelaya said:

iggy pop would like a word with you.

Which one do you think will be remembered in 50 years?  ... an album with "idiot" in the title.

Haha!  I so love Walkom.

Christopher Walkom said:
YEEEEAA DIK HEAD

gingerman621 said:
So, you're calling Weezer a crappy band? You're a member of their online community!

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
American Idiot isn't JUST and album with Idiot in the title, it is a beautifully made album, with songs that hit on major political issues. Pinkerton is great too, but I think AI will be remembered longer.

Dorian Zelaya said:

Weezer is not better than Green Day, in fact with the pop music Weezer probaly won't make it to the RIRHAF, Green Day is way better, I forgot who said Weezer was more true to themselves and that they don't use cheap gimmicks  like Green Day,oh  yeah? What about YouTube? WTF are they advertising Hurley on a Fred video? Green Day has never sunk that low and they still won Grammys for American Idiot and 21st... Rock Album of the year
Plus they won that MTV contest where people voted, and Weezer lost at round 2 (make believe is a good album though)

Dorian Zelaya said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video