Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

xPuNkR0cKx yo

I dont blame him, I'd be pissed as f*** if Usher went 20 minutes overtime on his set, and I had my time cut short because of him

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/rep-billie-joe-armstrong-hea...

even more interesting!  Billie is going to rehab now and that they now claim their set wasn't cut short by Clear Channel.

The shark from Jaws said:

I dont blame him, I'd be pissed as f*** if Usher went 20 minutes overtime on his set, and I had my time cut short because of him

Sucks that he's going to rehab, but despite what the higher-up said to cover their a****, I do believe the set was cut because organisers didnt have the balls to tell Usher his time was up

Amazing Harry [Jupiter 80] said:

even more interesting!  Billie is going to rehab now and that they now claim their set wasn't cut short by Clear Channel.

Since they said it wasn't true that the organizers didn't cut their concert short, I believe these theories might explain the one minute rant

-Billie Joe or Green Day had them post it so they could make the rant.

-There was a misunderstanding between Clear Channel and Green Day in regards to the show already being past schedule. 

-It might have been a minute notification to tell Green Day it was one minute to twelve.

Sucks that he's going to rehab, but despite what the higher-up said to cover their a****, I do believe the set was cut because organisers didnt have the balls to tell Usher his time was up

Where's Dorian? 

or they told Green Day "Hey, you can go ahead and publicly apologize for this or Clear Channel will stop broadcasting your music, your concerts, and your public temper tantrums"

Since they said it wasn't true that the organizers didn't cut their concert short, I believe these theories might explain the one minute rant

-There was a misunderstanding between Clear Channel and Green Day in regards to the show already being past schedule. 

-It might have been a minute notification to tell Green Day it was one minute to twelve.

Ya, that sounds about right.

Luigi-sp26 said:

or they told Green Day "Hey, you can go ahead and publicly apologize for this or Clear Channel will stop broadcasting your music, your concerts, and your public temper tantrums"

This seems like one of those situations where both kids go to the principal. One kid got bullied and decided to flip and break his desk in response.

Billy, you're suspended.

give him time

0 _ 0 said:

Where's Dorian? 

Just watched the whole set and it's pretty damn sad. I guess the whole pop atmosphere of the event played a part and Billie just cracked. You can see that he was genuinely upset with the crowd during the whole performance. Still could've handled it better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video