GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNING IS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE NOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY HAV ENOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY STILL ROCK

Views: 76

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OMG LONG POSTS!!! and while i somewhat agree, they are awesome, i cant separate green day and weezer, they are both my favorite bands.. im more so listening to GD atm, only cuz im into nimrod again..

ps - you grammar good.. LOL JK, you fail at grammarising lawng sentancez
I gave up on Green day when i saw this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOd9Of0-8J0

Danni Toft said:
i stopped after in insomnia...

GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNING IS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE NOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY HAV ENOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY STILL ROCK

Mike sampier said:
I gave up on Green day when i saw this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOd9Of0-8J0

BankyConan said:
Green Day is OK.... i guess.......

I LOVE GREEN DAY DOOKIE IS THE ALBUM OF MY LIFE EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER DONE IS 10000000 TIMES BETTER THAN PINKERTON PINKERTON IS S*** COMPARED TO SOMETHING AMAZING LIKE WARNING OMG GREEN DAY GREEN DAY GREEN DAY... jk that's just one of my lies.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:

HOW ABOUT GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNING IS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE NOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY HAV ENOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY STILL ROCK
never heard of them
Jesus, making double profiles to agree with yourself is NOT funny.

Phy said:

runnersdialzero said:

Phy said:
WOW GREEN DAY IS A GOOD BAND I MEAN SERIOUSLY GUISE 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN IS AMAZING CMON GIVE THEM A BREAK THEY EVOLVED WITH THE PUNK SPECTRUM THEY ARE STILL GOOD GUYS DOOKIE WAS A GREAT ALBUM BUT IT WAS AN ALBUM OF AN ERA AND THE ERA HAS EVOLVED AND THEY HAVE TO MATCH THE ERA OR THEIR MUSIC WONT SELL WOW THIS SENTENCE HAS NO PUNCTUATION

I DONT KNOW MAN GREEN DAY IS AWESOME AND THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY THEY FORMED AOUND 1988YOU SAY THATS REALLY COOL I WAS BORN IN 1990

CrackerJack said:
green day was good maybe in 1999. american idiot was awesome, but most of the songs were made in like 2001.

Phy said:

runnersdialzero said:

Phy said:
WOW GREEN DAY IS A GOOD BAND I MEAN SERIOUSLY GUISE 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN IS AMAZING CMON GIVE THEM A BREAK THEY EVOLVED WITH THE PUNK SPECTRUM THEY ARE STILL GOOD GUYS DOOKIE WAS A GREAT ALBUM BUT IT WAS AN ALBUM OF AN ERA AND THE ERA HAS EVOLVED AND THEY HAVE TO MATCH THE ERA OR THEIR MUSIC WONT SELL WOW THIS SENTENCE HAS NO PUNCTUATION

I DONT KNOW MAN GREEN DAY IS AWESOME AND THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY THEY FORMED AOUND 1988YOU SAY THATS REALLY COOL I WAS BORN IN 1990

WHY DOES IT MATTER WHEN THEY WERE WRITTEN?

Mr. Sweeney said:
Jesus, making double profiles to agree with yourself is NOT funny.

LISTEN. I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNING IS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE NOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY HAV ENOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY STILL ROCK
Okay, it was weird enough when the hackers were just posting adds for Ed Hardy t shirts...

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video