GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNING IS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE NOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY HAV ENOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY STILL ROCK

Views: 76

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

^ Lulz to this whole thread ^
all Green Day is good. Pre-American idiot is definitely better though... by miles.
Finally, I'm not the only person in the world who thinks this. THANK YOU!!!!

GalaxyDuster said:
I will probably be unpopular for this, but Billie Joe Armstrong has one of THE most annoying voices I've ever heard - right after the Beastie Boys, Macy Gray, and Kesha. Don't get me wrong, I like a few Green Day songs, but his voice... it sounds like he's had a really bad head cold FOREVER.
C'mon Eileen, it's kind of hard to take your opinion about other bands seriously when all you listen to is Weezer and Linkin Park.

Eileen S said:

GalaxyDuster said:
I will probably be unpopular for this, but Billie Joe Armstrong has one of THE most annoying voices I've ever heard - right after the Beastie Boys, Macy Gray, and Kesha. Don't get me wrong, I like a few Green Day songs, but his voice... it sounds like he's had a really bad head cold FOREVER.
WHY ARE WE DISSCUSSING GREENDAY ON HERE?
They used to be my favorite then my friend introduced me to Weezer
I second the annoying voice claim. It's god awful, especially on their last two records.

Therese Andre said:

GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNING IS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE NOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY HAV ENOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY STILL ROCK
While not terrible, Green Day is FAR from the World's Greatest Band.
Is your caps lock broken?

runnersdialzero said:

Therese Andre said:

Okay well, not just Weezer and Linkin' Park, but those are the two I listen to the most. I like some Blink-182 and All American Rejects.

placemats said:
C'mon Eileen, it's kind of hard to take your opinion about other bands seriously when all you listen to is Weezer and Linkin Park.

Eileen S said:

GalaxyDuster said:
And don't forget that you actually DO like Green Day, according to your post in "other bands." Make up your mind for Pete's sake. And you need to broaden your horizons...find some other bands to get into.

Eileen S said:
Okay well, not just Weezer and Linkin' Park, but those are the two I listen to the most. I like some Blink-182 and All American Rejects.

placemats said:

Eileen S said:

GalaxyDuster said:

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video