GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNING IS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE NOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY HAV ENOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY STILL ROCK

Views: 76

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i like their old stuff, their new stuff kinda sucks

Myles Farley said:
i like their old stuff, their new stuff kinda sucks

You're the 80s big haired lady
I am calling, and you answer
You're my fave, girl, in the whole world
I'm a stalker, but the good kind.
I used to think they sold out. My wife actually had to keep bugging me to go with her to see them on the American Idiot tour. I was blown away! Tre is one hell of a drummer. of course the music is different, but the attitude in the lyrics are all there. Heck, when I first listened to them, I thought they were a wanna be English band, and through the years they proved to me that they are much more than that. If you can't stand Green Day, go see them in concert....especially if you don't like Republicans. hahaha

runnersdialzero said:

The dreWid said:
They USED to be good. They sold out

lol
Billie Joe Armstrong...yummy.
I can only compare my feelings for Green Day to how I think post-pinkerton haters feel about weezer. Love all their stuff up to Warning, and then want to vomit when hearing anything after it.....besides Holiday, that's a great song with a terrible video and terrible breakdown

placemats said:
Billie Joe Armstrong...yummy.
i gave up on greenday when they got too political for my likening

edgey44 said:

All music should be safe for everyone to listen to and should never offend anyone. That's the basis of good music.
I wonder if stereotypical "Terrorists" find it hard to NOT like "Party In The USA" by Miley Cyrus. Cause lord knows I love that song (not even remotely joking)

j-biebs said:

runnersdialzero said:

edgey44 said:

All music should be safe for everyone to listen to and should never offend anyone. That's the basis of good music.

loooooooool

j-biebs said:

runnersdialzero said:

edgey44 said:

loooooooool

GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNING IS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE NOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY HAV ENOT AGED WELL I DISAGREE I TIHNK THAT THEY STILL ROCK
I completely agree... while Billie Joe is certainly entitled to his opinions, i liked them better when their music was more about fun than pushing an agenda... but to each his own...

edgey44 said:
I will probably be unpopular for this, but Billie Joe Armstrong has one of THE most annoying voices I've ever heard - right after the Beastie Boys, Macy Gray, and Kesha. Don't get me wrong, I like a few Green Day songs, but his voice... it sounds like he's had a really bad head cold FOREVER.
Maybe you should have your hearing tested.

GalaxyDuster said:
I will probably be unpopular for this, but Billie Joe Armstrong has one of THE most annoying voices I've ever heard - right after the Beastie Boys, Macy Gray, and Kesha. Don't get me wrong, I like a few Green Day songs, but his voice... it sounds like he's had a really bad head cold FOREVER.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video