GREEN DAY IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW PEOPLE SAY THEY CHANGED BUT I STILL LIKE THEM AND SOME THINK THEY CANE OUT IN 2004 BUT THEY REALLY DEBUTED IN 1987

T

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

o_O

rdz?

zrennur

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/a/a1/Hello_kitty_toilet.jpg

Green Day did change too much with 21CB and i know they came out before 2004

I used to like Green Day a lot more than I do now, but I now find quite a lot of their recent stuff very annoying. I lveo their old stuff like "Longview" and "Basket Case", but now I'm just not too keen on them =w= will always be the best

Hugh Lovric said:

I used to like Green Day a lot more than I do now, but I now find quite a lot of their recent stuff very annoying. I lveo their old stuff like "Longview" and "Basket Case", but now I'm just not too keen on them =w= will always be the best

they were however were entertaining when I saw them play at Wembley Stadium 2 years ago and they played some pretty good songs too.
I like green day but after the 90's they were never the same punk rock they were, they got pretty lame actual. Though I will say out of modern green day I do like when September ends

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video