The Green Album is, in my opinion, one of Weezer's best. It's my second favorite album and I don't think it gets all the recognition it deserves. The songs may be short, but they're still amazing and I think that the guitar has a unique sound in this album compared to the others. Hash Pipe and Glorious Day are some of my favorites.

What do you like most about this album?

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The harmonies are the greatest part of the album. 
Agreed. The simple yet brilliant harmonized guitar solo's are super powerful and super emotional. It's the album that brought us 'island in the Sun', obviously. But also contains, in my opinion, most of Weezer's most underrated songs: 'Smile', 'Simple Pages', 'Photograph', and my peronal favorite (all albums, not only Green): 'O Girlfriend'. I've said it before in another thread. The most emotionally/sonically accessible, and, the most complete example of River's/Weezer's talents. If you had only one song to showcase/sum up what Weezer do, IMO 'O Girlfriend' should be it.
Green > all but Blue.
Exactly! I think it's probably even better than Pinkerton

Benjamin L. Shachter said:
Agreed. The simple yet brilliant harmonized guitar solo's are super powerful and super emotional. It's the album that brought us 'island in the Sun', obviously. But also contains, in my opinion, most of Weezer's most underrated songs: 'Smile', 'Simple Pages', 'Photograph', and my peronal favorite (all albums, not only Green): 'O Girlfriend'. I've said it before in another thread. The most emotionally/sonically accessible, and, the most complete example of River's/Weezer's talents. If you had only one song to showcase/sum up what Weezer do, IMO 'O Girlfriend' should be it.
Green > all but Blue.
It would be better album if they include 4 songs that supposed to be released along with the other 10 in the album before it was leaked.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video