What is the Greatest Hits set going to be? Like pretty much the sets they are doing now for the regular shows? 

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most likely, yes.
Ya know, the usual songs...My Best Friend, Cold Dark World, The Girl Got Hot, ect ect.
hahahahha of course, and dont forget love is the answer

Dylan Notter said:
Ya know, the usual songs...My Best Friend, Cold Dark World, The Girl Got Hot, ect ect.

Bruce Willis said:
hahahahha of course, and dont forget love is the answer

Dylan Notter said:

OH how could I do that??? My bad...I am really hoping that Lil Wayne can make an appearance, seeing how he gets out of prison soon. In The Mall better get played...I have been waiting years to hear that one.
my guess is one hit from each album after pinkerton each night
for example:
Blue night: island in the sun, keep fishin, bev hills, troublemaker, i want you to, memories

Pink night: hash pipe, dope nose, perfect situation, pork and beans, cant stop partying, run away

---that still only makes 16 songs per night, so hopefully a little more than that
I'll be disappointed if they don't play at least 20 per night, but they have been known to do shorter sets.

blakesp26 said:
for example:
Blue night: island in the sun, keep fishin, bev hills, troublemaker, i want you to, memories

Pink night: hash pipe, dope nose, perfect situation, pork and beans, cant stop partying, run away

---that still only makes 16 songs per night, so hopefully a little more than that
My guess is that they will play whatever set they are playing for festivals (minus, obviously, whatever hits they already played in the first set). The albums are 35 to 40 minutes, so another 45 to 60 minute set sounds about right.
I hope they bring back Keep Fishing. I don't know why they don't play it anymore.
i hope they play some of the b-sides that go along with that era...like the ones released on blue album deluxe the first night and the ones that will be on pinkerton deluxe for that night.
They are NOT going to play any b-sides. It's going to be GREATEST HITS. Not Greatest Songs That Weezer Fans of Old Love.

Brian Haugh said:
i hope they play some of the b-sides that go along with that era...like the ones released on blue album deluxe the first night and the ones that will be on pinkerton deluxe for that night.
the real greatest hits are the songs they are already playing...i'm all set with hearing hash pipe

blakesp26 said:
for example:

since when is run away a hit? lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video