If Weezer ever did release a Greatest hits, which TEN songs would you choose to be on it. 
Only from :
Blue
Pinkerton
Green
Maladroit
Make Believe
Red
Raditude
Hurley.

:DD

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its this time of week again....

1. Tired Of Sex

2. Getchoo

3. No Other One

4. Why Bother

5. Across The Sea

6. The Good Life

7. El Scorcho

8. Pink Triangle

9. Falling For You

10. Butterfly

Oh lord. 

Corey Gregory said:

1. Tired Of Sex

2. Getchoo

3. No Other One

4. Why Bother

5. Across The Sea

6. The Good Life

7. El Scorcho

8. Pink Triangle

9. Falling For You

10. Butterfly

I love how you didn't mention DTFM.

I just got that one and I couldn't say there were any songs on there I could say I wanted to be on a greatest hit album, because I haven't taken the time to listen to it



Aus Untoured Since '96 said:

I love how you didn't mention DTFM.
What he said \/

Farkas said:
Its this time of week again....
No sarcasm from me, I don't think anything from DTFM should be on a Greatest Hits compilation.

Johnnie Estep said:

I just got that one and I couldn't say there were any songs on there I could say I wanted to be on a greatest hit album, because I haven't taken the time to listen to it



Aus Untoured Since '96 said:

I love how you didn't mention DTFM.

1.Living Without You (Maladroit)
2.Hold Me (Make Believe)
3.Butterfly (Pinkerton)
4,The Angel and the one  (Red Album)

5.Spider (Red Album)
6. I Do (Green Album)

7.Say it ain't So (Make Believe)

8.Tired of Sex (Pinkerton)

9. Only In Dreams (Blue Album)

10.Losing My Mind (DTFM)

I'd probably throw some stuff in from the Deluxe Editions of Blue and Pinkerton if that were an option, ala Mykel & Carli, no one else (acoustic), Tragic Girl, Acoustic El Scrocho.

You may want to change the album for Say it ain't so unless there is a Make Believe version I haven't heard. People on here can be cruel over the slightest mistake.

hahahaha, good warning.

 

Don't forget about the comma after the #4, the inconsistent spacing, and the inclusion of "Spider".

 

Fiachra Dunn's lists wound accompany a depressing Prom very nicely.

 

Keith A Jackson said:

You may want to change the album for Say it ain't so unless there is a Make Believe version I haven't heard. People on here can be cruel over the slightest mistake.
I had replaced a make believe song with it when I realised I had forgotten to put blue songs in! Complete mistake :P And apologies, "the spider"


Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

hahahaha, good warning.

 

Don't forget about the comma after the #4, the inconsistent spacing, and the inclusion of "Spider".

 

Fiachra Dunn's lists wound accompany a depressing Prom very nicely.

 

Keith A Jackson said:

You may want to change the album for Say it ain't so unless there is a Make Believe version I haven't heard. People on here can be cruel over the slightest mistake.
good lord.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video