Check out this awesome new band!! In their videos they said that "Pinkerton" was the biggest inspiration for their new album. They used a lot of Weezer sounds and vibes as references when they were recording. I think that payed off for them in a big way!! What do you all think? That chick is really cute right!? Here's they're new music video:

Are there any other good bands out there who you think give off that brilliant Weezer vibe?

Tags: Carousel, Rogues

Views: 1391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can someone please tell me why my post in this thread was deleted?

this is spam. this guy is advertising his own band. this is the second thread he has made about his band. i don't think it's against the guidelines to call out the fact that this is spam (which for the record IS against the guidelines).

That doesn't make Green Day good......

komikero said:

Well Dookay won rock album of the year, HA ;) !

Avery Doll said:

Actually - this is SO random, and I apologize in advance -
But I remember in 95 when Weezer won the VMA for best alternative video (and break through video I think)and I went to school the next day and really rubbed it in my best friend's face because she was a huge Green Day fan.
Okay - thanks for indulging me there. *sings Memories*

I am not advertising my band, and 2nd they aren't my band.  And third, I don't think its a crime to say that you love a band ;)

Mrk Jcksn [Mark Jackson] said:

this is spam. this guy is advertising his own band. this is the second thread he has made about his band. i don't think it's against the guidelines to call out the fact that this is spam (which for the record IS against the guidelines).

Well that certainly doesn't make weezer good either ;)

Mike sampier said:

That doesn't make Green Day good......

komikero said:

Well Dookay won rock album of the year, HA ;) !

Avery Doll said:

Actually - this is SO random, and I apologize in advance -
But I remember in 95 when Weezer won the VMA for best alternative video (and break through video I think)and I went to school the next day and really rubbed it in my best friend's face because she was a huge Green Day fan.
Okay - thanks for indulging me there. *sings Memories*

are you really so stupid to think that i was talking to you...oh wait, you're dorian. of course you are.

komikero said:

I am not advertising my band, and 2nd they aren't my band.  And third, I don't think its a crime to say that you love a band ;)

are you really so stupid to think you were actually talking on a computer????!!!!

are you really so stupid to think that i was talking to you...oh wait, you're dorian. of course you are.

komikero said:

ozma ozma ozma ozma ozma

besides them, you can look at all the pop-punk bands of the early 2000's, like Good Charlotte, Sugarcult, New Found Glory, and a whole bunch of other shitty warped tour bands.

Here's one of my friends, heavily influenced by weezer:

http://danieldeitrich.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service