Argue about Christianity  and God..

Why do you think what you think?

Views: 914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who cares?  agnostic is the way to go.  i have no way of knowing, so i don't concern myself with it.  if God exists...he would be a damned fool (no pun intended) to not allow someone like me into his kingdom just b/c i didn't believe he was real.
edit:  *double post*
Well technically it was Eve that f*cked Adam over. Thanks, ladies.

MrFrenchDog said:
  Humans are ultimately to blame for the pain and suffering of other humans, not God.

Gohi said:

The only religious or spiritual text that ever made sense to me was the philosophy of Vitalism; that there is a 'divine spark' that caused the universe to begin expanding and that not everything is up to chance. But even that is a little bit under-developed and doesn't have a lot of logic backing it.

What irritates me is when people say "God, thank you for keeping us safe on our camping trip this weekend!" Like God really cares about you and your f****** camping trip but lets good people starve and die all over the world.

Also, Heaven sounds like an incredibly boring place. What's left to do after you chit-chat with all your family members and compare your white robes?

Don't post any funny cartoons or kaboom!

edgey44 said:

i think allah is a bit far-fetched.......
I promise you any "unexplained event" you name can be explained by science.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

unexplained events, 

God lives. He loves each and everyone of us. Bad things can happen, and sometimes God lets the bad things happen, because sometimes the bad things are the things that strengthen us in the long run.
aka:  natural selection

PUPPIES! said:
Bad things can happen, and sometimes God lets the bad things happen, because sometimes the bad things are the things that strengthen us in the long run.
weezer's continued popularity. go.

Gohi said:
I promise you any "unexplained event" you name can be explained by science.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

unexplained events, 

F***.

(love you, kittens)

i don't believe in god, however when i die and see god..............should he forgive me as forgiveness the Christian way, and into heaven i go

or am  just drunk again?

Like I said....I was born into my beliefs....but then I went and studied further because of my own curiosity

Also I agree with you on the free will thing.....and with regards to the Heaven thing I wont go to deep into what I think...but I personally think its more like Earth is a copy of Heaven (rather than Heaven a copy of Earth).... 

MrFrenchDog said:

So what makes you believe that?

Natkat128 said:

I think there is a force much greater than chance....

imo people can call It whatever they like and choose to worship It or aknowledge It in any way they choose

but I truly believe It is there....

I don't think this force ever was or ever will be a human or in human form....

I think what I think ...cuz baby I was born this way 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video