Argue about Christianity  and God..

Why do you think what you think?

Views: 914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...I am a Christian... very much so... why do I believe? It's obvious... everything... God is everywhere... he plans things out so perfectly... and even the molecules that hold your body together are tiny little crosses... did you know that? Hmmm?

I'm very humbled what God has gave me lately. I mean. Really? I am the photographer of TWO local bands... I have two amazing kids... I have amazing friends... he gave me a gift in photography and I serve him back by taking photos of his beauty.

(I took this through a windshield)

Because she has seen that God is everywhere and that he has planned things out so perfectly.

I have shared that feeling and i'm sure a lot of Christians would agree they have too.

brofessefef said:

That explains what you believe, but not why you believe it.

jKlein said:

...I am a Christian... very much so... why do I believe? It's obvious... everything... God is everywhere... he plans things out so perfectly... and even the molecules that hold your body together are tiny little crosses... did you know that? Hmmm?

really great pic JK

jKlein said:

I'm very humbled what God has gave me lately. I mean. Really? I am the photographer of TWO local bands... I have two amazing kids... I have amazing friends... he gave me a gift in photography and I serve him back by taking photos of his beauty.

When I first saw what you said I thought you were saying "really great pic JUST KIDDING!" but then I realized who took it! Haha! Wait... that is why you said JK right? Because of her name?

hintofcoolness said:
really great pic JK

jKlein said:

yes

Oh OK! Haha!

I too think it is a very nice picture!
hintofcoolness said:

yes

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List