now, i'm not one who loves christmas... at all

last year my entire amount of decorations was one stocking (that iv'e had since i was 1)

but after working hard this year and passing my first year of university, and a f****** awful last few weeks i decided to treat myself this year. do you treat yourselves?

also, what should i get, i am tied between a new bass or one of them HD lcd 32" TV's 

Tags: a, blah, festivemotherfucker, get, goose, me

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well done on passing your first year! that's great!

you definitely deserve a present :)

I always get myself a gift...or at least that's how I justify buying stuff.

What kind of bass?

gunna have a look in the week hopefully, or at the weekend. i have no time off til xmas eve and all i'm doing then is drinking myself silly

G Foo Chombey said:

I always get myself a gift...or at least that's how I justify buying stuff.

What kind of bass?

Get a super nice one. That way the TV won't seem worth it.

it's looking like bass atm, i don't have much money and i would rather pay £100/$150 for a moderate bass than £250 for a cheap telly

G Foo Chombey said:

Get a super nice one. That way the TV won't seem worth it.

Are you looking at a chain store or a local store?

If I might suggest, look for a local used shop somewhere. You're bound to be paying a lot, but my god will you find some once in a life time guitars there.

I bought myself a Faith No More T-shirt...

I don't buy myself presents, b.

Bought myself Alone III 

me too.  no way my family will know how to find that on the internet.  "If it's not on amazon, it must not exist"

Edgey, LCDs shouldn't be that expensive, especially for a 32".  If my conversions are correct, £250 is about $500.  I got a 42" Panasonic Plasma for $450 last year.  So a 32" LCD should be cheaper than that...unless you go LED.  Check out Panasonic.com, as they have some good "you pay what we pay" deals around Christmas.  

Stefan said:

Bought myself Alone III 

uh your conversions are not correct.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

me too.  no way my family will know how to find that on the internet.  "If it's not on amazon, it must not exist"

Edgey, LCDs shouldn't be that expensive, especially for a 32".  If my conversions are correct, £250 is about $500.  I got a 42" Panasonic Plasma for $450 last year.  So a 32" LCD should be cheaper than that...unless you go LED.  Check out Panasonic.com, as they have some good "you pay what we pay" deals around Christmas.  

Stefan said:

Bought myself Alone III 

Congrats on passing your first year at university!

I also passed my first year (back) of college. I bought myself a Weezer cruise for myself!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video