What is, in your opinion, the funniest movie of all time? Mine is a three way tie between Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Hangover, and Get Him to the Greek. How about you?

Tags: Comedy, Funny, Monty Python, Movies, Opinion

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Canada ftw

How has nobody mentioned Animal House? Blues Brothers? Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II even?

How about some appreciation for the classics?

Double secret probation dude.

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:

How has nobody mentioned Animal House? Blues Brothers? Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II even?

I think me and the terminator made plenty of ghostbuster references in one of the threads the other day to clearify the hilarity of Ghostbusters.

"Do, Ray, Egon."

Bring me four fried chickens....and a Coke

Scott's Dope Nose said:

I think me and the terminator made plenty of ghostbuster references in one of the threads the other day to clearify the hilarity of Ghostbusters.

"Do, Ray, Egon."

Also this gem......It's a hundred and 6 miles to chicago, we got a tank full of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out...and we're wearing sunglasses.  "hit it"
Terminator said:

Scott's Dope Nose said:

"Do, Ray, Egon."

"we're on a mission from god."

Terminator said:

Also this gem......It's a hundred and 6 miles to chicago, we got a tank full of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out...and we're wearing sunglasses.  "hit it"
Terminator said:

Scott's Dope Nose said:

"Do, Ray, Egon."

The new oldsmobiles are in early this year!!!
I haven't seen the blue's brother in forever. I definitely need to go back and watch it again. I also need to get a copy of "Stripes".
What, The Hangover? I rented it on my iPod, and I thought it was funny, but not as much as everyone said. But then I watched it again, and I found it funnier. 

Šupak said:
Did you wait until all your friends told you how funny it was, then went to see it?

gingerman621 said:
Borat is very funny, I thought Hangover was overrated at first but after I saw it the second time, I appreciated it more.
Monty Python rules! I even like the off shoot "The Rutles, All You Need is Cash". However, The Big Lewbowsky is way up there on the list for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video