If you were about to die, and at your funeral you couold only play one Weezer song at yopu funeral, what would it be?

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sleep, good choice

G Foo Chombey said:
I wouldn't want a Weezer song played.

Brahm's Requiem or Eric Whitacre's "Sleep"
`Cast No Shadow' by Oasis. Sung by Rivers. would be cool
only in dreams... i've always said that, however morbid to think about... but yeah...
only in dreams is a love song... why would someone choose that one? why not something like dreamin' or the greatest man that ever lived or my personal favorite choice, from a necrophiliac standpoint, you gave your love to me softly. blast off would be pretty b******' too.. but in all seriousness i'd probably not even choose a weezer song, it'd probably be God Only Knows by the Beach Boys..
I honesty don't think there's any weezer song that fits a funeral, so "A Toute Le Monde" by Megadeth .
my reasoning has nothing to do with the lyrics, but everything to do with the epic instrumental section of the song that says so much more than words ever will...

Rob Ferzan said:
only in dreams is a love song... why would someone choose that one? why not something like dreamin' or the greatest man that ever lived or my personal favorite choice, from a necrophiliac standpoint, you gave your love to me softly. blast off would be pretty b******' too.. but in all seriousness i'd probably not even choose a weezer song, it'd probably be God Only Knows by the Beach Boys..
Queen Of Earth seems the most appropriate.
so you want people to remember the time you were drunk and p****** in that plastic cup. ;P

Indiekid said:
Memories- It's upbeat and I want people to remember the good memories of me
If I had to choose a Weezer song, it'd be Time Flies.
But the song I want played at my funeral is the entire Abbey Road Medley. (technically not one song, but it all flows together so well).
The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.. .. an obvious choice. lol. :)
island in the sun
People are already sad at a funeral. I would not want to make things worse.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video