With the MEMORIES tour coming up shortly I was wondering how many Full Albums (from front to back) that you've heard live?  It seems to be more and more of a trend now... 

I've seen...

Hazards of Love - The Decemberists (2009)

The Eraser - Thom Yorke (Atoms for Peace tour 2010)

2011 I add Weezer's Blue and Pinkerton to this list.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How was the Hazards of Love tour? I hated Hazards of Love until a few months ago so I didn't see them when they came around.
rammstein - libre ist fur alla da
I enjoyed the Hazards of Love tour (it actually made me like the album more). It was honestly the only way to hear any of those songs. I think it works the best with albums that have specific theme to them. Some that come to mind are The Who "Tommy" or "Quadrophenia", Beck "Sea Change" and Sufjan Stevens "Illinois" or "Michigan". Although I agree that I wouldn't want a album in full concert all the time, I also true that every artist take a lot of time and thought into the sequence of songs on almost every album.
I heard Bruce Soringsteen play Born to Run in entirety at Giant Stadium and it was fn awesome. 
Obviously I meant Springsteen. Oops. 

okblueduck said:
I heard Bruce Soringsteen play Born to Run in entirety at Giant Stadium and it was fn awesome. 
Limbeck - Hi, Everything's Great

Jimmey Eat World - Clarity

The Crabs - The Green Album
jimmy eat world -- clarity

less than jake -- losing streak
I saw Thursday perform Full Collapse about a year ago at the Knitting Factory in LA, which is no more.
The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute
Judas Priest- British Steel
Phoenix- Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
Elvis Costello - My Aim Is True (with the original band, in 2007)
Green Day - American Idiot
Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood
Rush - Moving Pictures
That's it sadly :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music