Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mr. worst-president-ever

im not a big obama fan myself....but worst ever?  i dont think so.

and people on the other side of the fence will say "yeah, remember G.W. Bush?!?!".....also, no...not the worst president ever.

how about:

william henry harrison who died after only one month

or harrison's successor john tyler who was so contradictory and unsure of himself that his entire cabinet quit

or jimmy carter who nearly tripled inflation rates and nearly quadrupled interest rates

or warren g harding who spent all his time gambling and goofing with his friends and even said "i am not fit for office, and should have never been elected" or something like that

or james a. garfield...his name was a cartoon cat!

or what about Saddam Hussein? he was a president too ya know...

Horsey [Jupiter 80] said:

mr. worst-president-ever

if-i-were-an-orange said:

and people on the other side of the fence will say "yeah, remember G.W. Bush?!?!".....also, no...not the worst president ever.

how about:

or harrison's successor john tyler who was so contradictory and unsure of himself that his entire cabinet quit

or jimmy carter who nearly tripled inflation rates and nearly quadrupled interest rates

or warren g harding who spent all his time gambling and goofing with his friends and even said "i am not fit for office, and should have never been elected" or something like that

mr. worst-president-ever

He did such a great job .... We should have given him a vacation.....

I stand by my opinion.  Obama has the crown for the worst President ever.  The things he has done to damage this country is going to take years to undo.  He is making a lot of people dependent on Government.  Seems that people want government run healthcare.  OK - so we had our taxes raised as a result!

how about:

mr. worst-president-ever

No, the american people got served:

more growing debt

more government depedency

more inflation

more unemployment

more "politics as usual'

Obama couldn't get the job done in four years.  What makes people believe he's going to get it done in another four?

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

how about:

mr. worst-president-ever

I don't think it's a matter of Obama getting anything done, I think it's a matter of not voting republican and not believing that a 3rd party candidate can win.

No, the american people got served:

more growing debt

more government depedency

more inflation

more unemployment

more "politics as usual'

Obama couldn't get the job done in four years.  What makes people believe he's going to get it done in another four?

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

how about:

mr. worst-president-ever

As much as I despise the results, they are what they are.  The people have spoken.  Congratulations Barack Hussein Obama II.

yes, we could make slights about his name being Hussein.  or we could talk about what he has failed to do:

close guantanimo bay.....no

reach a peace treaty between Israel and Palestine.....no

alter the patriot act.......no

stimulate the economy to make more jobs.....no

Yes, none of this is good.....but I'd hardly say he is the worst president in US history.  How about Franklin Peirce whose land hungry ambitions set everything up for the Civil War, or James Buchanan after him who didn't even acknowledge the issue of slavery (or states rights) to make damn well sure that our country would split in half.  Obama hasn't done the best job, but I think Congress isn't helping him (at all) and at least he hasn't caused half of our country to bounce.

As much as I despise the results, they are what they are.  The people have spoken.  Congratulations Barack Hussein Obama II.

I think Flarm would have been a better choice for President

yes, we could make slights about his name being Hussein.  or we could talk about what he has failed to do:

Yes, none of this is good.....but I'd hardly say he is the worst president in US history.  How about Franklin Peirce whose land hungry ambitions set everything up for the Civil War, or James Buchanan after him who didn't even acknowledge the issue of slavery (or states rights) to make damn well sure that our country would split in half.  Obama hasn't done the best job, but I think Congress isn't helping him (at all) and at least he hasn't caused half of our country to bounce.

agreed

I think Flarm would have been a better choice for President

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video