For every comment on this thread, I'll donate 25 cents to Japan, but...

No mean comments! Just post whatever you want...a random fun fact, something about Weezer, a member on this site, or some random funny picture. I've noticed that a lot of people on this site like to do that on threads.

I'm closing this discussion in a week, and if people want, I'll later post proof that I did actually donate money to the cause.

I really don't know how much is a good amount to donate so... I figured this would be a good idea. But everyone should get involved! I don't want a crapload of comments from one or two users.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tama-chan was originally found as a stray cat in front of Kishi Station on the Wakayama Electric Railway Co. Kishikawa Line in 2007. He was given the position of Stationmaster to be later promoted to the role of Super Station Master in 2008. He has been a popular tourist attraction amongst local people in Japan.

John Marston said:
comment

I like this, Marie.

Far and away my favorite thread of yours :*

Fun fact:

There are 206 bones in the adult human body and there are 300 in children (as they grow some of the bones fuse together)

The University of Florida has an emergency plan incase of a sudden zombie attack.
The owner of the Segway company died in a result of riding a Segway.
"Anthropodermic bibliopegy" is the practice of binding books in human skin.

wut.

please don't spam this (or any other) thread.

thx!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video