For every comment on this thread, I'll donate 25 cents to Japan, but...

No mean comments! Just post whatever you want...a random fun fact, something about Weezer, a member on this site, or some random funny picture. I've noticed that a lot of people on this site like to do that on threads.

I'm closing this discussion in a week, and if people want, I'll later post proof that I did actually donate money to the cause.

I really don't know how much is a good amount to donate so... I figured this would be a good idea. But everyone should get involved! I don't want a crapload of comments from one or two users.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

real
?
$0.25
. But everyone should get involved! I don't want a crapload of comments from one or two users.

fluck said:
$0.25
I would recommend that you not donate it to the Red Cross. If you do, chances are that it will get lost.
$0.25

Marie said:
. But everyone should get involved! I don't want a crapload of comments from one or two users.

fluck said:
$0.25

Where else can I donate?

That's where I was gonna do it :/

OnlyinPinkerton said:

I would recommend that you not donate it to the Red Cross. If you do, chances are that it will get lost.
C'mon Marie, you made the commitment.  Why should it matter who posts what how many times?
C'mon Marie, you made the commitment.  Why should it matter who posts what how many times?
OMG!  

John Marston said:

postin for teh lulz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video