For every comment on this thread, I'll donate 25 cents to Japan, but...

No mean comments! Just post whatever you want...a random fun fact, something about Weezer, a member on this site, or some random funny picture. I've noticed that a lot of people on this site like to do that on threads.

I'm closing this discussion in a week, and if people want, I'll later post proof that I did actually donate money to the cause.

I really don't know how much is a good amount to donate so... I figured this would be a good idea. But everyone should get involved! I don't want a crapload of comments from one or two users.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...someone take it outside and put it out of its misery

The dreWid said:
$.50
No spamming going on here Berry.  I just happen to love dogs.  In fact, I'm gonna match Marie's donation.  For real. And whoever deleted my other comments just took away from the cause.

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

please don't spam this (or any other) thread.

thx!

i deleted lots of 'comment' but no dogs.

placemats said:
No spamming going on here Berry.  I just happen to love dogs.  In fact, I'm gonna match Marie's donation.  For real. And whoever just took my other comments down just took away from the cause.

thx!

Well, repeated replies from yesterday were still up today, so I didn't think it would be a big deal.  It was done in good fun only, not to intentionally spam.  Sorry :(

placemats said:
No spamming going on here Berry.  I just happen to love dogs.  In fact, I'm gonna match Marie's donation.  For real. And whoever just took my other comments down just took away from the cause.

thx!

What about dogments
s'no problem. i was going through deleting the duplicates but i couldn't get to them all at once.

placemats said:
Well, repeated replies from yesterday were still up today, so I didn't think it would be a big deal.  It was done in good fun only, not to intentionally spam.  Sorry :(

placemats said:

thx!

Lol.  Thanks Wilf,  I feel better now.

Wilford Brimley said:
What about dogments

did they have to delete the "For" comment?

now it just reads:

real

?

You're gonna donate too?! That's awesome!

placemats said:
No spamming going on here Berry.  I just happen to love dogs.  In fact, I'm gonna match Marie's donation.  For real. And whoever deleted my other comments just took away from the cause.

thx!

Yeppers.  Why the fluck not?!  

Marie said:

placemats said:

thx!

Alright well I think that's very nice of you to do :)

placemats said:

Marie said:

placemats said:

thx!

I can be nice sometimes.

Marie said:
Alright well I think that's very nice of you to do :)

placemats said:

Marie said:

placemats said:

thx!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video