yay - football's back! \o/

anyway, west ham 0 - cardiff city 1

pretty dull game and we were lucky to come away with the win but them's the breaks. gonna be a long, tough ol' season, though...

Views: 859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think it would be awesome if this guy scores tonight!!!

he is a true servant of the game, a masterclass

Aaron Ramsey..secret assassin....

On May 1, Aaron Ramsey scored an important goal in the team’s victory against Manchester United and just a few hours later, Osama Bin Laden was killed by United States Navy Seals.

On Oct. 2, he scored against Tottenham Hotspur, three days later Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple, died from cancer. 

19th of that same month, he scored against Marseille and the next day, Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi was executed.

The last example was this past Saturday when he scored against Sunderland and hours later, singer Whitney Houston was found dead in a bathtub.

berry......

ah yeah

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

berry......

ah no :(

ah yeah

born 2 synthesize [berry] said:

ah yeah

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

berry......

We were watching, and I just feel so sad.  Muamba 

yeah, was listening on the radio :/ hope he pulls through.

placemats said:

here here. poor lad

like a sir [berry_rydell] said:

yeah, was listening on the radio :/ hope he pulls through.

placemats said:

2-0 :D

colleen is a slapper, she wears a wonder bra. and when she's shagging rooney, she thinks of demba ba!

when demba aint enough and colleen is feeling naughty, she lies back shuts her eyes and thinks of cheik tiote.

imogen is a welsh lass and she loves a large martini, and when she's shagging giggs she thinks of coloccini.

clancy loves Tiote, she wishes he would nail her, but when he's with colleen she goes with ryan taylor.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video