yay - football's back! \o/

anyway, west ham 0 - cardiff city 1

pretty dull game and we were lucky to come away with the win but them's the breaks. gonna be a long, tough ol' season, though...

Views: 857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's cardiff's title to lose now

same with bolton...............

tiote is saving it for saturday!

we've started well the last three seasons. we're usually in the automatic promotion spots until the second half of the season then...

:(

edgey44 said:

it's cardiff's title to lose now

same with bolton...............

tiote is saving it for saturday!

with me travelling alot in my work, i might take a picture of all the football grounds and post here. 

this week i was by turf moor (burnley), ewood park (blackburn) and deepdale (preston).........not forgetting the mighty Holker Street (barrow) 

this weekends fixtures (the ones that matter to us anyway)

edgey's slant.......
the unwashed vs Newcastle united - "i think this game will be a score draw with a red card or two. of course i want United to win but early season blues will show in both teams as they have both brought in new players and the teams have not gelled together yet"

Burnley vs Cardiff City - "Burnley are yet to win in the opening 3 games of the season, whilst cardiff have managed two wins so far, based on the games so far i think it is Cardiff's 3 points, however it will be a tough game at turf moor"

West Ham United vs Leeds United - "both teams had big victories in the week, 4-0 and 4-1 respectively. so i can see a few goals in this game. the concern for Big Sam and his men will be getting that all important 1st home win, i think sundays game will be a draw"

i got 1/3 predictions correct!!

and i was right about the red card.................\o/ ah yeah

just watched the arsenal game (they won 1-2...........1-3 agg) 

and i wish g*reth s*uthgate would get off my telly

the sooner mike ashley dies, the better

/thread

ilu, blake.

although, i just came in here to say LOL ARSENAL!!!!!!!!1

Luigi-sp26 said:

/thread

also the bluebirds.........

Luigi-sp26 said:

/thread

barrow lost yesterday, i went to the game

this was not taken yesterday but it is a nice picture