yay - football's back! \o/

anyway, west ham 0 - cardiff city 1

pretty dull game and we were lucky to come away with the win but them's the breaks. gonna be a long, tough ol' season, though...

Views: 857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want in on this 

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

i can feel the love

like a flag [berry_rydell] said:

let's let football bring us together

;)

i don't mind losing the game, we have EUROPEAN football and the PREMIER LEAGUE  to concentrate on

(sorry berry, but that YANK really got to me)

Luigi-sp26 said:

CARDIFF CITY PLAYS ALL GAMES LIKE IT IS THE WORLD CUP BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAT TAKES FOOTBALL SERIOUSLY AND HAVE A REAL PASSION AND SHIIT

well, it's a friendly. but, yeah. this.

Luigi-sp26 said:

YOU HAVE NO F****** CHANCE EDGEY....AUGUST 11 WILL BE THE WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.  CARDIFF CITY IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM OF PEOPLE WHO KICK ROUND BALLS INTO NETS.  THEY ARE SIMPLY TOO AWESOME TO PUT INTO WORDS.  YOU WILL BE EMBARRASSED FOR BEING A FAN OF SOME WORTHLESS TEAM THAT IS NOT CARDIFF CITY FROM THAT DAY FORWARD....BECAUSE CARDIFF CITY IS ALL THAT IS RIGHT IN THIS WORLD, SO IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THEM YOU ARE WRONG AND SHOULD CHOKE ON ASPARAGUS AND DIE

bring it :D

hey berry,

august 11th

see you then

IM NOT A YANK, WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS EDGEY!  I AM FROM THE SOUTHERN USA....YANKS ARE FROM THE NORTH, LIKE NEW YORK/BOSTON/NEW JERSEY AND THEY SUCK.  AS I SAID BEFORE...YOU CALLING ME A YANK IS LIKE ME CALLING YOU IRISH!  AND IM PRETTY SURE YOU DONT WANT TO BE CALLED IRISH.

i don't mind losing the game, we have EUROPEAN football and the PREMIER LEAGUE  to concentrate on

Luigi-sp26 said:

CARDIFF CITY PLAYS ALL GAMES LIKE IT IS THE WORLD CUP BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAT TAKES FOOTBALL SERIOUSLY AND HAVE A REAL PASSION AND SHIIT

Luigi-sp26 said:

YOU HAVE NO F****** CHANCE EDGEY....AUGUST 11 WILL BE THE WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.  CARDIFF CITY IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM OF PEOPLE WHO KICK ROUND BALLS INTO NETS.  THEY ARE SIMPLY TOO AWESOME TO PUT INTO WORDS.  YOU WILL BE EMBARRASSED FOR BEING A FAN OF SOME WORTHLESS TEAM THAT IS NOT CARDIFF CITY FROM THAT DAY FORWARD....BECAUSE CARDIFF CITY IS ALL THAT IS RIGHT IN THIS WORLD, SO IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THEM YOU ARE WRONG AND SHOULD CHOKE ON ASPARAGUS AND DIE

hey berry,

august 11th

see you then

why the hell do you have to put New York & New Jersey together like that?

Luigi-sp26 said:

IM NOT A YANK, WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS EDGEY!  I AM FROM THE SOUTHERN USA....YANKS ARE FROM THE NORTH, LIKE NEW YORK/BOSTON/NEW JERSEY AND THEY SUCK.  AS I SAID BEFORE...YOU CALLING ME A YANK IS LIKE ME CALLING YOU IRISH!  AND IM PRETTY SURE YOU DONT WANT TO BE CALLED IRISH.

Luigi-sp26 said:

Luigi-sp26 said:

hey berry,

august 11th

see you then

THIS HAS GONE BEYOND BANTER LET'S NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN

ALSO, SOME OF MY DISTANT FAMILY ARE FROM IRELAND, SO TO SAY THAT WOULDN'T BE TOO OFFENSIVE HOWEVER I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM, I WILL NEVER CALL YOU A YANK AGAIN... BUT WE WILL HAVE TO BRAINSTORM TO THINK OF SOMETHING NEW TO CALL YOU WHEN YOU MOVE AWAY NEXT MONTH

AH

YEAH

\O/

Luigi-sp26 said:

Luigi-sp26 said:

Luigi-sp26 said:

hey berry,

august 11th

see you then

shame Cardiff didn't get promoted, they deserved too.

This was the first year that I didn't go to my beloved Tottenham despite having gone to at least 15 games a year for the last goodness knows how long.

thx, aaron.

ps: hi!

pps: really glad brendan rogers is going to liverpool.hopefully this spells bad news for the jacks!

The Short Elvis said:

shame Cardiff didn't get promoted, they deserved too.

This was the first year that I didn't go to my beloved Tottenham despite having gone to at least 15 games a year for the last goodness knows how long.

you may call me "dingo f*****"

THIS HAS GONE BEYOND BANTER LET'S NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN

ALSO, SOME OF MY DISTANT FAMILY ARE FROM IRELAND, SO TO SAY THAT WOULDN'T BE TOO OFFENSIVE HOWEVER I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM, I WILL NEVER CALL YOU A YANK AGAIN... BUT WE WILL HAVE TO BRAINSTORM TO THINK OF SOMETHING NEW TO CALL YOU WHEN YOU MOVE AWAY NEXT MONTH

AH

YEAH

\O/

Luigi-sp26 said:

Luigi-sp26 said:

Luigi-sp26 said:

hey berry,

august 11th

see you then

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List