I think mine was Buddy Holly, but just to be safe, let's say Hash Pipe (I was born in 93, so I wasn't around when Weezer first released "Blue").

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Buddy Holly on the radio, had to buy the blue album immediately
Beverly Hills.....
Beverly Hills didn't get me interested per say, but it was the first Weezer song I listened to.

If you want the Weezer songs that got me into Weezer, they were King and Pork and Beans.

j-biebs said:
how on earth did beverly hills get anyone interested in this band? i just don't understand.
When you're in middle school, crap sounds good.

j-biebs said:
how on earth did beverly hills get anyone interested in this band? i just don't understand.
I heard a bunch of Weezer without knowing it was them at first, but first heard Weezer and knew it when I heard Buddy Holly and Why Bother (Why Bother being my favorite). However, I really fell in love when I first popped in the Blue Album and My Name is Jonas came on. That song changed my life.
Hup hup?

bronson bard said:
hup hup... when your on a holiday. Island in the sun was the first song i listened to and i still love it
pork and beans....
Say It Ain't So
Still remember seeing Undone as a Buzz Clip on MTV and hearing that song for the first time. I was hooked.
"say it ain't so" ... although I was only 7 when the song was released my sister was 12, she would tape the radio until the song was recorded, so we could play the song whenever we wanted to... this was before downloading. Oh how times have changed.
First Weezer song I heard was "Butterfly" some 7 years ago. Pretty much my favorite Weezer song still.
Undone

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video