I think mine was Buddy Holly, but just to be safe, let's say Hash Pipe (I was born in 93, so I wasn't around when Weezer first released "Blue").

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

first one i was aware of was when my dad and i were painting a room and he took out the blue album and showed me Undone (the Sweater Song)
Island in the Sun
Undone - Saw the video on MTV.  You know, when they still did that half the time.
Pork and Beans ... very vey cool
I think it was Troublemaker... I know that I had heard of Weezer long before I actually started getting into their music, but Troublemaker was the first that I looked up. That's when I realized that Weezer is freakin' awesome! It's still probably my favorite. Lol, my iPod says that I've played that song about 1,518 times!
I think my firtst weezer song I ever heard was Why Bother from guitar hero 5 or it was say it ain't so from the Ipod rock band
I remember hearing Undone as a very small child (maybe 4) and talking extensively about it with my older brother, I'm pretty sure we had Blue on cassette at one time and listened to it while driving to Disney World in 99'. Although it wasn't the first time I heard it I don't remember much before the age of 4 or 5.
Say It Ain't So.
Buddy Holly on much music Canada.  Then someone showed me My Name is Jonas.  Couldn't stop listening to blue. 
My Name is Jonas!!!! I kinda feel like a phony though because I heard it off of Guitar Hero.. But whatever :P.  The acoustic beginning is so magical to me.

Say it aint so

The first song I remember listening to was Keep Fishing, although the first time I remember hearing Island In The Sun, it sounded slightly familiar, so it's one of those two.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video