I think mine was Buddy Holly, but just to be safe, let's say Hash Pipe (I was born in 93, so I wasn't around when Weezer first released "Blue").

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HOLY F****** OLD THREAD.

LOL

I dunno, lol. 
I specifically remember my brother walking around with a walkman singing "Undone" in 1994. Then I remember Buddy Holly because of my sister playing it which is what got me hooked on them.
Pressumably Don't Let Go seeing as how I just grew up with the Green Album always playing in the car
Buddy Holly, i rememember being mesmerized by the video when i was a kid, not knowing quite what i was seeing..... But then when i was 12 and friend had the cd and i was hooked, went to napster and downloaded susanne, jamie, and Mykel and Carli..... Bought green when it came about a year later, and then went to the cd store and got pinkerton and my youth was saved that day!

Wow finally, someone who doesn't make me feel way too young for being on this site!

The first Weezer song I ever heard was Why Bother? on Guitar Hero.

Buddy Holly.... few years ago, when my brother was watching it on tv. But the first time I remember actually LISTENING to it was last year, again, on tv.
my first weezer song was "in the garage". I didn't hear it on the radio but my brother had it on a cd that he would listen to and sometimes he would let me use his cd player which was the coolest thing in the world. Then when I heard it I was like... yes I need more.

I recall hearing 'Say It Ain't So' and being very much affected by it. All these years later, it still moves me. Of course in the time that has since past, Weezer have shared so many songs that continue to inspire, excite and surprise me.

I too was born in '93.

The first song I actually remember hearing and loving was Island In The Sun.

I probably heard others before that, but didn't think much of them.

Beverly Hills. When it first came out it was always on the radio so I heard it a lot.

i prolly heard a lot of them before that cos my step brother was obsessed with them but i cant be sure.

aah. this thread makes me feel so young! there was a cover of 'island in the sun' in a mary kate and ashley movie that i loved, but i didn't realize that was weezer until like a year ago when i got into blue and green.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video