I think mine was Buddy Holly, but just to be safe, let's say Hash Pipe (I was born in 93, so I wasn't around when Weezer first released "Blue").

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Say it Ain't So
Love the video for that song!
I heard Buddy Holly at a Houston Rockets game my Dad brought me to when I was is the 4th grade. That would put the year at 1995...is? Maybe 94. I can't remember when basketball season is.

I fell in love immediately as a 10 year old and have needed to hear more ever since. I am now 2
haha I meant to say "I am now 26"......not 2

Barrett Raven said:
I heard Buddy Holly at a Houston Rockets game my Dad brought me to when I was is the 4th grade. That would put the year at 1995...is? Maybe 94. I can't remember when basketball season is.

I fell in love immediately as a 10 year old and have needed to hear more ever since. I am now 2
Perfect Situation :) and it remains my favorite!
Island in the sun . But i'm a bit anal so i heard it then i had to get all the albums as soon as i could and i finally got them WHOO . just have to get the new album out on November 2nd "Death to False Metal"
Probably Say It Ain't So or Undone. 
Buddy Holly Video and They Catch Me
The first one I remember hearing and knew who it was was Teenage Victory Song. Made me LOVE this band!
Undone, the sweater song on the radio. Then Buddy Holly on the Windows 95 CD-ROM.
Liked it right from the start, has not stopped ever since.
Buddy Holly obviously
To tell you the truth, I can't remember. I think it might've been My Name Is Jonas, but I'm not quite sure. I wasn't a big Weezer fan until about 5 years ago when I saw the Perfect Situation music video on MTV.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video