What bands do you think should also feat. Rivers (or any member of Weezer)? I think Paramore should feat. Rivers. That would be so cool.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a rivers-paramore thing could be cool. 

i'd kind of like to see some sort of weezer-lonely island collaboration, but i think that is just my fantasy.

Weezer.
That would be sick!

Alison Harford said:
Weezer.
Rivers actually recorded a cover of Rainbow Connection with Haley Williams, but it's put away somewhere. Maybe it'll be on Alone VI?
forget feat..............


just do a worldwide foozer tour


i will be a happy bunny then

what a glorious show that was!  I hope you get to see it someday.

 

Rivers should guest sing on a lot more Hip-Pop songs.  If I could hear Rivers on the radio again, it'd be great.  Someone else can rap, but as long as Rivers sings the hooks, I'll be down.

 

Bloodhound Gang and weezer need to write a song together.


the edge said:

forget feat..............


just do a worldwide foozer tour


i will be a happy bunny then
i will be that someone to rap

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

what a glorious show that was!  I hope you get to see it someday.

 

Rivers should guest sing on a lot more Hip-Pop songs.  If I could hear Rivers on the radio again, it'd be great.  Someone else can rap, but as long as Rivers sings the hooks, I'll be down.

 

Bloodhound Gang and weezer need to write a song together.


the edge said:

forget feat..............


just do a worldwide foozer tour


i will be a happy bunny then
Van Halen featuring Pat Wilson on guitar. that would be EIPC!

All seen the clip of Hayley Williams singing with weezer? I guess she sounded good with Rivers...

 

Wheatus feat. Rivers :)

Maybe someone who doesn't suck. 

 

That would be a nice change.

 

P.S Paramore sucks.

P.P.S This thread  sucks.

OnlyinPinkerton said:

Maybe someone who doesn't suck. 

 

That would be a nice change.

 

P.S Paramore sucks.

P.P.P.S Your idea sucks.

Farkas said:
Van Halen featuring Pat Wilson on guitar. that would be EIPC!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video