I'm almost sure that most people will pick 'I just threw out the love of my dreams' sang by Rachel Haden, so to stop that from happening it has to be a member of Weezer, past or present. 

For me it's probably 'It's Easy' (sang by Brian) from Red Deluxe. And I think 'King' (sang by Scott) deserves an honourable mention, it's really grown on me lately. 

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My bad,

Longtime Sunshine Coda mix I guess then, if that end medley can count.

SugarBooger said:

Wake Phillips said:
I just Through Out The Love of My Dreams - Rachel Haden

How has this not been mentioned yet?!

"I'm almost sure that most people will pick 'I just threw out the love of my dreams' sang by Rachel Haden, so to stop that from happening it has to be a member of Weezer, past or present."

helps if you read before commenting...
No doubt, Scott did a great job on King. I really love that song and a big part of that is the way he sings it.

I have a big appreciation for Badass Brian Bell as a musician and really like what a well rounded artist he is. His voice sounds very disciplined and strong on nearly everything he sings, so I feel like he takes singing as seriously as anything. He sings really well and stays tight while playing. I'd begrudgingly give the nod to "Why Bother" above King, though just barely.
The AOL sessions version on YouTube is great in acoustic form.
Scott sang dope nose at the last weezer concert i went to.
scott shriner king
thought i knew
It's easy
Automatic
mines king
Brian- Why bother?, Thought I Knew

Pat- Automatic

Scott- King, Dope nose

Jorge "Hurley" Garcia- Perfect Situation

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs