I'm almost sure that most people will pick 'I just threw out the love of my dreams' sang by Rachel Haden, so to stop that from happening it has to be a member of Weezer, past or present. 

For me it's probably 'It's Easy' (sang by Brian) from Red Deluxe. And I think 'King' (sang by Scott) deserves an honourable mention, it's really grown on me lately. 

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another vote for 'Thought I Knew' from me.
gosh, learn to read!

Wake Phillips said:
I just Through Out The Love of My Dreams - Rachel Haden

How has this not been mentioned yet?!
its not a weezer song.

that's like me saying 'strawberry fields forever

tsarczar said:
Please Let That Be You
King is a great song & Scott nails it. Love that Rivers also sings during the bridge. Love this song & the whole 14 song Red Album.
King!
Agree

david froncillo said:
King is a great song & Scott nails it. Love that Rivers also sings during the bridge. Love this song & the whole 14 song Red Album.
Brian sings everything off Pinkerton AWESOME-ly!!!!!!
Plus I loved the Red album because of the change in the lineup. But as a Brian fan I say Thought I Knew but all of them rock.
oh god the album version of king is awful, but the alt nation version (mabye?) is good
and without a doubt its easy
Probably "Atomatic"! Great song! You can tell Pat's signature is all over that song. It would've sounded a little odd with anyone else on the vocals. But it should've been either that or it should've been on a Special Goodness album! I would've picked "I Just Threw Out The Love of My Dreams" hands down, but Rivers does sing part of it!
Thought I Knew
Brian.
i meant mrs young
Automatic for sho'.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…