What's your favourite video game(s) and why?

I'm more into classic games so I would probably have to say 007 Goldeneye for N64 as it has the greatest gameplay for a 1st person shooter. As well as the multiplayer being fantastic (as all shooters should be) the story/campaign mode is great too with great gadgets, a huge artillery of weapons and some great (and some frankly stupid) cheats in the cheat menu.
Zelda:Ocarina of time N64 is another great one with a brilliant storyline and epic boss battles throughout the whole game.

If i had to say a modern game probably Prince Of Persia for the fairly challenging puzzles and unique storyline.

Tags: games, video

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT TRAMP IS but she would always use the weakest character (no idea who that is, I don't play that game) to kicK a$$ and drive the point home.

blakesp26 said:
my old roommate Lenny (pictured as Mario in my avatar) was the only person to ever beat me and i the only person to ever beat him. we met soooo many people that claimed to be "the best" at the game, and we would send them home with their tails between their legs. we have made quite a bit of cash off of that game as well. i would take her on any day...i would even let her be Falco if that is the way she rolls.

hintofcoolness said:
Also my ex was the best smash bros player you'll ever see. Took guys' money, true story. She had an advantage though because she was Korean.

hintofcoolness said:
blasphemy, the first Zelda game was the best

blakesp26 said:
Goldeneye was a 1st person shooter, not a 3rd person shooter.

but anyway, my favorite game is "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" (SNES) which I think was a little bit better than the original.
But I must also mention "Super Smash Bros. Melee" (Gamecube) because I am unstoppable when playing it. And yes I play as Luigi.
No way, Ocarina of Time is by far the best! Whats better about the original than in this one?

hintofcoolness said:
blasphemy, the first Zelda game was the best

blakesp26 said:
Goldeneye was a 1st person shooter, not a 3rd person shooter.

but anyway, my favorite game is "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" (SNES) which I think was a little bit better than the original.
But I must also mention "Super Smash Bros. Melee" (Gamecube) because I am unstoppable when playing it. And yes I play as Luigi.
My favorite vidoe games are Zelda: Ocarnia Of Time, Super Smash Bros. (any of them), Kirby 64, Mario Kart Wii, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. And Kirby's Epic Yarn looks awesome too. I'm excited for that one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video