What's your favourite video game(s) and why?

I'm more into classic games so I would probably have to say 007 Goldeneye for N64 as it has the greatest gameplay for a 1st person shooter. As well as the multiplayer being fantastic (as all shooters should be) the story/campaign mode is great too with great gadgets, a huge artillery of weapons and some great (and some frankly stupid) cheats in the cheat menu.
Zelda:Ocarina of time N64 is another great one with a brilliant storyline and epic boss battles throughout the whole game.

If i had to say a modern game probably Prince Of Persia for the fairly challenging puzzles and unique storyline.

Tags: games, video

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shenmue.
It seems like a lot of weezer fans like nintendo. :D
All hail Nintendo.
I have Wii, thats modern is it not?

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
Nintendo is s***. Get with the times. This is the 90's.
now THAT was a kickass game! definitely one of the best IMO

Rae said:
Shenmue.
back in the day, nintendo was the bee's knees...but now it is just s***. the wii is an epic fail.

The dreWid said:
...and Street Fighter II, at least until everyone else learned the moves as well
The only bad thing about the wii is graphics which in my opinion dont matter. Plus, if its a fail then how come xbox and ps3 copied it?

blakesp26 said:
back in the day, nintendo was the bee's knees...but now it is just s***. the wii is an epic fail.

The dreWid said:
blasphemy, the first Zelda game was the best

blakesp26 said:
Goldeneye was a 1st person shooter, not a 3rd person shooter.

but anyway, my favorite game is "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" (SNES) which I think was a little bit better than the original.
But I must also mention "Super Smash Bros. Melee" (Gamecube) because I am unstoppable when playing it. And yes I play as Luigi.
Too bad they never finished it.

blakesp26 said:
now THAT was a kickass game! definitely one of the best IMO

Rae said:
Shenmue.
Wow I feel old. My first game console was an Atari 2600. All about Yars Revenge.

OK so here goes:

Old School (NES through SNES and Genesis/Mega Drive)
Best: Legend Of Zelda
Also:
-Metroid
-River City Ransom
-Super Metroid
-Pirates! (trust me on this)
-Cybernator
-Punch Out!!
-Star Fox (Starwing in the UK)
-Super Mario Kart
-Chrono Trigger

Middle School (N64/PSX through Gamecube/PS2/Xbox)
Best: Twisted Metal 2
Also:
Tenchu 1 and 2 (great soundtrack)
Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye
Star Fox 64
God of War 2
X-Men Legends 2
Castlevania SOTN
Star Wars KOTOR
GTA series

New School (newest consoles)
Best: I don't know yet
Also:
Infamous
Bioshock
Modern Warfare 2
Read Dead Redemption
Elder scrolls IV Oblivion
Mass Effect

Final Score: of the above games I have the best memories of Twisted Metal 2, the original Metroid and Zelda, Tenchu, Pirates!. So I guess that's my top 5.
Also my ex was the best smash bros player you'll ever see. Took guys' money, true story. She had an advantage though because she was Korean.

hintofcoolness said:

blakesp26 said:

but anyway, my favorite game is "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" (SNES) which I think was a little bit better than the original.
But I must also mention "Super Smash Bros. Melee" (Gamecube) because I am unstoppable when playing it. And yes I play as Luigi.
my old roommate Lenny (pictured as Mario in my avatar) was the only person to ever beat me and i the only person to ever beat him. we met soooo many people that claimed to be "the best" at the game, and we would send them home with their tails between their legs. we have made quite a bit of cash off of that game as well. i would take her on any day...i would even let her be Falco if that is the way she rolls.

hintofcoolness said:
Also my ex was the best smash bros player you'll ever see. Took guys' money, true story. She had an advantage though because she was Korean.

hintofcoolness said:

blakesp26 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video